Hi, Just stayed at this hotel for the second time. Last time was 5 years ago and I must say I thought it was fantastic then but, now it's even better. A lot of the staff are the same, mainly the waiters. The animation team was new to our family and they were so friendly and energetic, especially Dido, Titi, and Dina. Getting us up to join in all the games. They made our holiday the best. The food was excellent, the hotel was immaculately clean and you are waited on hand and foot by all there. We have already booked to go back in October.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows 4* ALL IN 24h/24 Certified ISO 9001/ ISO 22000/ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 The hotel is located on a superb immaculate beach of golden sand, guarantees all Safety for children and swimmers, overlooking the picturesque Fort Hammamet. Its beautiful setting of 12 ha of orange trees and jasmin flowers offers big space of relaxation and entertainment for both adults and childrens enjoying together unforgettable holidays. The orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows is situated 4 km away from Hammamet centre and at a 5 mins drive from both championship golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Southall Travel so you can book your The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows Hotel Hammamet
- The Orangers Beach Resort And Bungalows
- Orangers Beach Hotel
- Orangers Beach Resort All Inclusive