Travelled April 4th - April 12th
Quite honestly I can't think of a hotel where staff have been so good. Nothing at all was too much trouble for them.
My wife is allergic to wheat (Celiac disease), and sent an email before our trip simply to ask if there would be anybody available to describe what was in the dishes served at meal times, so that she could make choices on what to put on her plate.
On our arrival, without prompting the manager spoke to us about the email, and set up a meeting with the head chef and head waiter to discuss what she could and could not eat. Not only were they considerate and knowledgeable, but throughout the whole week, appropriate meals were served to her at the table whichever restaurant we dined in. This really was first class service and for once my wife could enjoy a holiday without worrying about the food making her ill.
The entertainment team work extremely hard, and very long hours. We had a great deal of banter, all in good fun with them.
It was a little chilly in the evenings, sometimes uncomfortable while trying to watch the shows, but that is down to the weather, not the hotel. Doesn't seem the same sat in a hoodie and jeans when on holiday! especially at my age 53! If we return, which I'd be happy to do, we would probably book a little later, June maybe when it should be warmer at night.
Thank you Les Orangers, you made us feel so welcome, we had a fantastic time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows 4* ALL IN 24h/24 Certified ISO 9001/ ISO 22000/ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 The hotel is located on a superb immaculate beach of golden sand, guarantees all Safety for children and swimmers, overlooking the picturesque Fort Hammamet. Its beautiful setting of 12 ha of orange trees and jasmin flowers offers big space of relaxation and entertainment for both adults and childrens enjoying together unforgettable holidays. The orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows is situated 4 km away from Hammamet centre and at a 5 mins drive from both championship golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Southall Travel, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orangers Beach Resort And Bungalows
- The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows Hotel Hammamet
- Orangers Beach Hotel
- Orangers Beach Resort All Inclusive