Stayed 12 -19 April 2013 in ground floor room in back of main reception.
Room OK, twin beds very low, not the most comfortable we've slept in. Bathroom was fine, nice towels, soap, shampoo, robes and slippers. Tea making facilities, fridge and TV. Small balcony with two chairs and low table. Hosekeeping good, kept very clean, once forgot bath towels, visit to reception solved matter. Safety deposit box rented in room back of reception, nominal price. One gripe: roosters, roosters, roosters.
Complex is well maintained and well cleaned, always busy with something. Restaurants serve excelent food, toilets are spotless.
Pizza and Wok station cook using ingredients as requested during lunch. A la carte meal excelent, wine even nicer than "standard". I did not care for the Asian fish dish, was offered Tunisian meal instead, delicious!
Indoor pool clean and warm, hammam (steam room) as well. Nice massage and fish pedicure. Grounds are full of flowers, gardeners do a nice job. Beach clean, sunloungers and mats good. In the process of renewing thach on the beach pergolas. One gripe: sun is "full-on" shade under pergolas complete, it would be nice to have some dappled sun. (I'm really being picky here)
We wanted to chill out so didn't have much to do with animation or pool area during the day, walked along beach (not bothered) and had a lovely relaxing time, just what the doctor ordered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows 4* ALL IN 24h/24 Certified ISO 9001/ ISO 22000/ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 The hotel is located on a superb immaculate beach of golden sand, guarantees all Safety for children and swimmers, overlooking the picturesque Fort Hammamet. Its beautiful setting of 12 ha of orange trees and jasmin flowers offers big space of relaxation and entertainment for both adults and childrens enjoying together unforgettable holidays. The orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows is situated 4 km away from Hammamet centre and at a 5 mins drive from both championship golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orangers Beach Resort And Bungalows
- The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows Hotel Hammamet
- Orangers Beach Hotel
- Orangers Beach Resort All Inclusive