Last visited this place about 12 years ago with late mum sisters and their young children,we loved it.Returned for Xmas with mt hubbie this time.The nicest thing was that it had not changed at all,i even recognised most of the staff and some remembered me!Even though it is now A/INC the food was good and plentiful and we were given a fabulous Xmas Eve Gala Dinner.The staff here are the best we have ever encountered and we have been around quite a bit.The hotel is now about 50 years old and like most of us needs a bit of a facelift!!! What she lacks in the wow factor she makes up for in everything else.Thank you and well done to all the many staff your employeres should be very proud of you.Give this little gem a whirl you will not regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows 4* ALL IN 24h/24 Certified ISO 9001/ ISO 22000/ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 The hotel is located on a superb immaculate beach of golden sand, guarantees all Safety for children and swimmers, overlooking the picturesque Fort Hammamet. Its beautiful setting of 12 ha of orange trees and jasmin flowers offers big space of relaxation and entertainment for both adults and childrens enjoying together unforgettable holidays. The orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows is situated 4 km away from Hammamet centre and at a 5 mins drive from both championship golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Southall Travel, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orangers Beach Resort And Bungalows
- The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows Hotel Hammamet
- Orangers Beach Hotel
- Orangers Beach Resort All Inclusive