The hotel is set on the most beautiful soft sand beach. There's a guy who fetches the sun beds for you and also chases off any men trying to sell you things. The beach is the best part.
The staff at the hotel are just great, so very helpful and friendly and the waiters work so hard in and around the bar.
I travelled with two young children (teenagers) who struggled to find things to do and got a bit bored. The animation team are friendly enough and put darts on twice a day and set up the occasional football game but is just didn't feel that this was enough. The evening show is 2130 for one hour and it's really very poor . Very much slapstick comedy with the animation team getting dressed up and acting daft, it really was poor. The shows were held In a small 70s style room which is very much in need of an upgrade. The evening time here is hard work and just not enjoyable as you either sit in the bar where no music is played, sit outside by pool where a country and wester cd is played over and over or go to the show at 2130 which is dire.
The entertainment/activity side of things at this hotel needs to be reviewed as everything else about the hotel is fab. The animation team are friendly enough but I just feel they need to put more thought into entertaining guests and the hotel should spend money upgrading the entertainment room.
The outside pool couldn't be used as it was icy cold. The pool area is the main part of the day but if it's this cold then it becomes a dull place.
Overall it was a fair holiday and the staff service and beach location best I've experienced but wouldn't go again unless activities for children/ teenagers and adults improves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows 4* ALL IN 24h/24 Certified ISO 9001/ ISO 22000/ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 The hotel is located on a superb immaculate beach of golden sand, guarantees all Safety for children and swimmers, overlooking the picturesque Fort Hammamet. Its beautiful setting of 12 ha of orange trees and jasmin flowers offers big space of relaxation and entertainment for both adults and childrens enjoying together unforgettable holidays. The orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows is situated 4 km away from Hammamet centre and at a 5 mins drive from both championship golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orangers Beach Resort And Bungalows
- The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows Hotel Hammamet
- Orangers Beach Hotel
- Orangers Beach Resort All Inclusive