My husband and I arrived at the hotel after travelling with Thomas Cook. After departing the bus the excellent service almost instantly was in place with porters taking our bags and showing us into the reception area where we were served a complimentary drink and given an introduction by hotel staff. Our room (number 3088) overlooking the beach was very big with a sitting area and all the toiletries we needed along with slippers and robes. The room was clean with a fridge and the bathroom area was large as well. The balcony had a table and chairs with lovely views over the beach area. The complex itself has great facilites including indoor/outdoor pool, sauna, turkish bath, gym (which was decent enough), sports activities, fish pedicure, chicha cafe... so much to choose from. The food on offer is fantastic. Breakfast is served 6-11am, lunch 12-6pm and dinner 7-11! (Most of the day!) The choice is phenomenal and you have the option to book a la carte for no additional cost. There are 3 menus (Italian, Tunisian and Asian) and all are fantastic. The waiting staff were so friendly (Look out for Jamel and Mohammad who were fantastic and always had a table ready each day for my husband and I wine wine on it as well as flowers). If you tip well, the service is better than first class and you don't have to ask for more drinks (they were served almost as soon as you were finished your current one). I don't really have much to slate. The main reception staff didn't seem too friendly and the guy who manned the gym wasn't either. Wifi is only available in the reception area but is very poor and if you do get a connection it doesn't last long. This was my first time in Tunisia and I loved it. I will definitely go back to this hotel and would thoroughly recommend it. An unforgettable experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows 4* ALL IN 24h/24 Certified ISO 9001/ ISO 22000/ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 The hotel is located on a superb immaculate beach of golden sand, guarantees all Safety for children and swimmers, overlooking the picturesque Fort Hammamet. Its beautiful setting of 12 ha of orange trees and jasmin flowers offers big space of relaxation and entertainment for both adults and childrens enjoying together unforgettable holidays. The orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows is situated 4 km away from Hammamet centre and at a 5 mins drive from both championship golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Priceline, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orangers Beach Resort And Bungalows
- The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows Hotel Hammamet
- Orangers Beach Hotel
- Orangers Beach Resort All Inclusive