The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows
Medina Solaria & Thalasso(Hammamet)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$125
US$120
La Badira(Hammamet)
US$191
SENTIDO Aziza Beach Golf & Spa(Hammamet)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$72
US$105
US$93
  • Breakfast included
US$97
US$92
  • Pool
Hammamet Garden Resort & Spa(Hammamet)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$41
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Bel Azur(Hammamet)
US$104
US$83
2,157 results
All reviewsles orangersbeach restaurantles orangesfree massagepizzajasmine barfish pedicurestandard roomanimation teammain restaurantindoor poolstir frythomas cookhour barsea viewhorse ridingwaiter service
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Just returned on 30th April with husband and another 3 couples really enjoyed it beach great food also especially beach restaurant service 100% husband enjoyed bar staff also Brian well he's fantastic my mates loved him husband had t-shirt printed nothing to much trouble will return

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Sharon P
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Just got back from les orangers two days ago this being our fourth time, already looking to book for next year, once again I cannot fault this hotel, food, rooms, staff, grounds all so very good, the other reviews say it all, but my sadness comes from not knowing what happened to my everyday glasses and some jewellery that went missing from my bag they were all contained in my glass case which could have dropped from my bag or been taken from it I certainly had them at 5pm Tuesday but they were not there when I got to the room about 30 mins later, all the staff were wonderful checking the gardens and bins for me but nothing was handed in or found if you picked them up I hope you enjoy the jewellery, they will mean nothing to you, but everything to me as for the glasses I don't think you be able to see from them, ONCE AGAIN WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU TO ALL THE STAFF AND I PUT NO BLAME ON THEM, it was my own fault for not making them secure, anyway rant over will still continue to go to les orangers and meet up with all our friends there

Room Tip: pay a bit extra and get a sea view waking up to that every morning was a joy
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank WestMidlandsSusan
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Picked the resort based on reviews, more than happy to confirm everything we read, it is indeed a little gem, providing excellent food, service and amazing staff to provide for your every need. Loved it so much that we've booked a return trip later this year, thanks trip adviser reviewers, your input provided us with a really perfect holiday, not just for the recent experience but for those to come in future trips....

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Lister205
Reviewed 3 May 2014

My partner and I stayed at The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows in October 2013, and we never wanted to leave, on the way up to the hotel it's a bit worrying but the moment you are through the gates everything changes, you are in a little paradise and it is great.

We had a standard room without sea view, it was perfectly acceptable a little tired but we were hardly there.

Service throughout is excellent and the animation team work really hard to entertain and they to a great job.

Food is excellent throught, however i did prefer the lunch buffet to the breakfast/dinner as it was right next to the beach. As the beach was so nice we did not use the pool.

We wish we could have gone back this year but we were too late go get booked in, i can see why this is a popular place to go.

We will go back again, just got to make sure we book early.

One tip for families with very young children, If I'm honest this is not the place for you, steps everywhere, no young children entertainment, but from ages 8+ you'll have a great time.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sevenstripped
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Just back on 27th may from a one week stay in this hotel. We were a party of 6, 3 adults and 3 kids aged 3 an 2 at 7. We arrived just after 3 with such a warm welcome off the bus and into a seating area and were provided with drinks and nibbles. We were then shown to our rooms witch were spacious and clean with all you need and dressing gowns and slippers.
The food was top nosh at all meal times everything was just right and you couldn't ask for a better service from all the staff, At your table they gave bottles of wine of your choice and water at lunch and dinner.
At the pool you got served drinks all day with staff providing great entertainment for kids and adults. Drinks and food flow 24/7 so don't go if your dieting!
The beach was clean and loads of sunbeds the beach staff made sure you were looked after. The sand was so soft and kids loved playing in it.
So many great things to say about this hotel all I can say is if you are thinking about going to Tunisia you must try this hotel, they staff and the surroundings make your holiday special. .

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family