I have been to this hotel many times just came back in May as soon as you arrive you feel welcome instantly with a refreshing drink and lovely staff. The hotel grounds are beautiful with flowers that are very well looked after. The rooms are cleaned every day and fresh towels are given everyday. I am a really fussy eater and still manage to find something to eat (but I will say remember you are in Tunisia so please expect Tunisian dishes). The staff are fabulous easy to get alone with and very helpful if u ask! I love this hotel that's why I have booked to go again in August.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows 4* ALL IN 24h/24 Certified ISO 9001/ ISO 22000/ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 The hotel is located on a superb immaculate beach of golden sand, guarantees all Safety for children and swimmers, overlooking the picturesque Fort Hammamet. Its beautiful setting of 12 ha of orange trees and jasmin flowers offers big space of relaxation and entertainment for both adults and childrens enjoying together unforgettable holidays. The orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows is situated 4 km away from Hammamet centre and at a 5 mins drive from both championship golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orangers Beach Resort And Bungalows
- The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows Hotel Hammamet
- Orangers Beach Hotel
- Orangers Beach Resort All Inclusive