I have stayed at this hotel 8 times since 2010 and have booked my 9th visit for July 2014.
Prior to visiting this hotel, I would always have tried different places/hotels, however I feel at home here (I wouldn't think twice of visiting on my own).
The hotel is like a tardis, when you arrive it looks unimpressive, however you won't be disappointed.
The rooms are comfortable and clean (slippers and dressing gowns are an added bonus). The maids make your room nice, making shapes from towels and flowers, if you need extra towels, etc. there is no problem, the maids are very helpful.
In the restaurants the food is fine, plenty choices even for my very fussy friends, we have never gone hungry, actually I get fed up eating. Personally I am happy with the buffet restaurant at night and I enjoy the noodles at lunchtime. I don't have a sweet tooth, but the cakes are excellent!!
Bar staff are good fun always smiling, how do they remember every round of drinks (especially when there is 12 of us!!!!).
The animation team work had all day every day, at times I feel sorry for them when people won't join in the fun (including me! That old chestnut, maybe tomorrow!)
Every member of staff are very friendly, welcoming and cannot do enough for you.
All in all I cannot fault this hotel, ignore peoples moans and try for yourself, a holiday is as good as you make it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows 4* ALL IN 24h/24 Certified ISO 9001/ ISO 22000/ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 The hotel is located on a superb immaculate beach of golden sand, guarantees all Safety for children and swimmers, overlooking the picturesque Fort Hammamet. Its beautiful setting of 12 ha of orange trees and jasmin flowers offers big space of relaxation and entertainment for both adults and childrens enjoying together unforgettable holidays. The orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows is situated 4 km away from Hammamet centre and at a 5 mins drive from both championship golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, HotelsClick, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orangers Beach Resort And Bungalows
- The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows Hotel Hammamet
- Orangers Beach Hotel
- Orangers Beach Resort All Inclusive