this is a very well run hotel all members of staff are friendly and welcoming from reception to house keeping, gardeners We have now stayed at this hotel several times winter to summer and Xmas's and new year. we have always found the members of staff friendly and very helpful in all areas. The restaurant which is run by manual to a very high standard the food is excellent and a good choice as well and if you require a different menu they will assist you. the bars are friendly and welcoming all bar staff make you feel at home especially ben, mores, saber and annis we have often has a very good laugh with them and the other guests. entertainment team did see some changes over the last year with the original team going and then freddie returned in the summer so the entertainment has improved again. the reception staff especially mohammed, samir, sanya and ham are very welcoming and if you need any assistance with room requirements they will help. zouhair the hotel director, madam and her husband (the owners) run a very tight ship and are always at the hotel monitoring the day to day running and always monitor the staff with their attention to detail and guests requirements. the hotel has undergone a revamp over the last year especially reception personally i still prefer the old decor but new one is growing on me and look forward to the other changes planned. the beach attendants monitor all traders and do not allow them to pester the guests. the beach restaurant is excellent if you don't wish to leave the beach areas. all in all the best hotel we have stayed at and will continue to do so.thanks to every member of staff for making our holidays the best. keep up the good work and some of us know that none of you have a day off from the month of may until the end of October and we wish that you could because of all the effort you put in during your working day. we was very sorry to see mashood leave and hope he is OK in his new job as he is missed as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows 4* ALL IN 24h/24 Certified ISO 9001/ ISO 22000/ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 The hotel is located on a superb immaculate beach of golden sand, guarantees all Safety for children and swimmers, overlooking the picturesque Fort Hammamet. Its beautiful setting of 12 ha of orange trees and jasmin flowers offers big space of relaxation and entertainment for both adults and childrens enjoying together unforgettable holidays. The orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows is situated 4 km away from Hammamet centre and at a 5 mins drive from both championship golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Southall Travel, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orangers Beach Resort And Bungalows
- The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows Hotel Hammamet
- Orangers Beach Hotel
- Orangers Beach Resort All Inclusive