1,268 results
All reviews head chef pizza infinity pool sea view downstairs pool towel guy guest liaison powdery sand lower bar english news channels thomas cook website freshly cooked fish foam party pools are lovely hotel information towels provided animation team
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Very good hotel and good shows at night and were coming in the summer to see Alex!! Also a very good animation director yousef. There’s good music and the staff are very nice. The hotel is very tidy and it was well worth the money!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank Louise C
Direction G, Directeur général at Hotel Bel Azur, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Dear Louise C

Thank you for this nice review after your recent holiday at Bel Azur Thalasso & Bungalows.

We are so pleased to read that you spent a nice time in our hotel.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again in the Bel Azur Thalasso & Bungalows.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Animation team - Alex made my holiday! Very nice and welcoming I definitely recommend and if any advice speak to Alex because he gave us a amazing show and activity. I will always come back for Alex. X

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank shahnankhan

Dear shahnankhan

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

For what we paid for a week all--inclusive (c£500) I think we got fantastic value for money. I would recommend highly for those looking for sunshine on a budget. Only (minor) complaints were a lack of air conditioning for the first few days in the room and some of the staff could have been a little more helpful (reception in particular) but, as I say, for what we paid we were pleased overall.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Robin T

Dear Robin t

We are so pleased to read that overall you spent a nice time in our hotel.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

firstly i must say that the hotel is very nice.
But.... on arrival my brother-in-law and i(we) got rooms on different floors.
i had asked the travel agent for 2 rooms very close together as i am disabled and he is my carer.
we got them to change my room, which they did, to a sea view with no extra to pay. the guy behind the counter gave me a wink wink and said "i give you upgrade for free, you remember me". to which i took as 'give me a tip for this'.
when i got into the room, i went to take a shower. Shock/horror it was a shower in a bath that was about thigh height, to which i would never get in as part of my problem is lower limb.
down i went to reception and they moved me to a room with an actual shower.
great i thought, turn on the shower for a nice clean after the flight. boy was i wrong, the shower ran hot-cold-hot-cold.
okay, i will do the toilet before i go for a short walk. the flush was so poor it only turned what was there.
i made my complaint. at night i was told that everything was okay now, but i was still the same.
i complained every day but it was still the same when i left after a week.
on the second day Chrlie came to me to tell me that the room cleaner had asked him for £5 to clean his room that day... he refused
i had my own complaint... someone had gone to my room when i was at the entertainement the night before and had gone through my things and stole £20. this is what was said... "why you not use the safe?" it told them that i had been on over 20 holidays and this is the first time that this had happened to me. they blamed the cleaner but i have my suspicions.
nothing was done, in reality, about both.
that over, we began to enjoy the holiday.
went for a short walk to find the place covered in discarded plastic. this was on view all the way from the airport. not a good advertisement for holidaymakers.
beware of the person walking up to you asking what language you speak or " remember me? i made your breakfast this morning" they know your hotel by your wristband. ignoring them is the best policy.
they want you to take them to the Medina where they will get paid. you have to pay for the taxi!
this hotel is not disabled friendly. if you have to use a wheelchair then stay away.
the ramps are very steep and are made with tiles overlapped. this makes them bumpy and would be classed as"trips". okay for grip but can very easily trip someone with walking problems, like me. there is one like this to the restaurant with no space to take a run at it.
the service in the hotel is very good but remember they all want a tip all of the time.
food is okay. breakfast choices are slim and the scrambled egg is packet stuff.. i asked for bananas but was told...no! you have to queue for omelets or fried eggs as there is only one chef with a frying pan.
main meals are good or bad depending on your tastes. the chips are amazing and made up most of my daily intake for the whole week.
rooms were cleaned daily and had robes in the bathroom. very heavy ones.
at the pool the beds are made of wood with thick mats on them. ask the pool attendant for a beach towel and he will place it on your sunbed for you.
there is no alchohol served at the pool bar and even in 25 degrees of heat there is no ice cream, only slushies. i went to reception to ask them to add the ice cream and was again told... no!
entertainment mostly consists of dance routines.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank ballog
Direction G, General Manager at Hotel Bel Azur, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Dear ballog

Thanks for your comment after your recent stay at Bel Azur Thalasso & Bungalows.

I'm sorry if your holiday in our resort was not at the level of your expectations.

I already take note about the downside points in your comment to see them with the concerned responsibles.

Hope see you again in our Beautiful Country

Best Regards

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Staying here at the moment and I don’t want to leave. The animation team and director Yousef are so great and keep us entertained all day. The staff can’t do more to help. Alex, David, Tito, max and suzie are all so lovely and amazing and I would defo come back for this team!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
7  Thank samanthalaw2018
Direction G, General Manager at Hotel Bel Azur, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear samanthalaw2018