Chich Khan
US$231
US$95
Hotels.com
Vincci Flora Park(Hammamet)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$125
US$101
US$98
  • Breakfast included
Medina Belisaire & Thalasso(Hammamet)(Great Value!)
US$82
Hotel Bel Azur(Hammamet)
US$109
US$100
2,440 results
All reviewssaladpool viewentertainment teamcrepeschickenwaitersholidaytunisiaarcherydiscochefsspirits
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We stayed at the Chich Khan last April but decided to visit in May this year to get better weather. We've travelled as a group of 4 girls. Rooms are great and the hotel had accommodated most of the requests we sent them by email such as high floor.

Animation team are great. Always keeping us entertained with activities during the day. Thanks to Badi, Lucky and the rest of the team.u

Food is pretty good. Always something I could have. Only thing was I was looking forward to having some fresh prawns at lunchtime like last year but not seen them on the menu yet.

The manager of the hotel is always walking about and checking everything is ok. Seems like a friendly hands on kind of manager.

Been out into the resort during the day and for a night out and I can say we've not really had any hassle.

Chich Khan is great for a great chilled out holiday with plenty of things to do if you don't want to sit by the pool everyday.

• Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank emzymoss
H0tel_Chichkhan, Responsable relations publiques at Chich Khan, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for sharing your very nice review. It is a satisfaction for us that you spent with us stay at Chich Khan.

The opinion of our clients is always very important. Comments like yours constantly motivate us to continue improving our exclusive and personal service, so that our customer can enjoy a wonderful time in our hotel.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I am currently staying at the hotel, I'm on my 7th day and have 7 left, hotel is very nice & clean.. Staff are very friendly and drinks on demand without asking.. Food is lovley .. Animation team are fab always loads of activities for all ages day and night, will definetly be returning :)

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Deziree123

Reviewed 13 May 2014

It was my first trip to Tunisia. I went with my mum, my dad, my two sisters, and my boyfriend. I really enjoyed myself. One thing that I will say is that it is very much a family destination, although many nightclubs are in close proximity of the hotel, which could also be suitable for young people.

The staff were very friendly. In particular 'jellibabi' who works in the upstairs bar was very welcoming.

We had one problem in the room that out plug in the bath/shower was broken. We ended up flooding the hotel lobby below.. Oops. However the manager immediately arrived at our room to ask if we would like to relocate and not to worry about the problem and that it was their fault. They are very understanding and speak perfect English.

The beach and shopping district is about a 5 minuets walk from the hotel. We spent a lot of time in the shops getting bargains;)

It is a four star hotel however in my opinion it should be a 5 star. You are most definitely getting the most of your money.

Food is good compared to other hotels I've been to. However it does become slightly repetitive but about 10 mins down the street there is a steak house and an English bar.

Overall fantastic holiday.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Chantellejwilson

Reviewed 13 May 2014

We are a family group of 8 ranging from 18 to 85 years old so can review from lots of different angles. I cannot praise the staff highly enough at the Chich Khan, across all disciplines they are so friendly and helpful and truly made this a wonderful holiday. The Hotel is so clean and tidy and welcoming. Oussama, the Hotel Manager is always walking around the Hotel and checking everyone is OK and that you are happy with everything in the Hotel. Oussama could not do enough for you, how refreshing to see someone so passionate about their job, their Hotel, staff and guests.

The truly amazing Animation Team (in England we know them as the Entertainment Team) kept us occupied all day either just talking or encouraging us to join in the various activities that they offer which are fun to do. We all thoroughly enjoyed the archery with Mido. The entertainment they provide in the evening is fun to watch and they work very hard to put on some very funny shows and some very energetic dances which make you exhausted just watching them. A big shout to Badi, Lukey, Jade, Jerry, Mamadou, Mido, Saif, OJ and Mimi who were all fab and work as a great team.

The waiters in the bar, restaurant and around the pool are also amazing and always seem to time it just right so that you are never without a drink at your side which in the warm temperatures is a welcome treat. Again special thanks to the lovely and best cocktail waiter Nafaar. Also special thanks to Saber, Aymen, Ali, Adnen, Monty, Ali, Hedi, Khamies, Hamza, Mourad, Oussama and anyone else I may have forgotten for looking after us so well.

I can honestly say I have never been waited on and looked after so well as I have been at the Chich Khan.

Also thanks to Fatma who was fantastic and cleaned our rooms every day and the rest of the housekeeping staff who were also so efficient and worked tirelessly to keep the Hotel spotless.

The staff at Reception and the porters were also excellent and always cheerful and it was a pleasure to walk through Reception every day.

The food in the Restaurant is excellent and always very hot. The freshly made crepes are just divine but can become a bit of an obsession!! I would definitely recommend the freshly cooked eggs every morning (thanks to Khamies) for breakfast along with freshly made pizzas and pasta for lunch and dinner too.

The pool is lovely and the lifeguards are very good at putting out your sun loungers and cushions when they get to know where you like to sit.

The rooms are very spacious and the beds are very comfortable. Towels are also changed daily. I would definitely say if you are just looking for a Hotel where you have got a nice clean, spacious and comfortable room with a shower providing hot water then this is the Hotel for you. It is not the Ritz but I would thoroughly recommend the Hotel to anyone looking for a relaxing holiday in a good location with wonderful staff. It is my first Hotel holiday as I usually self cater in a Villa but I am definitely going to be returning to the Chich Khan.

There are some very negative reviews on this site which were worrying me before we left England but now I have been here myself I honestly do not know how people can give this Hotel a bad review. If you are a reasonable person looking for value for money then this is the place for you. You will come away feeling very spoilt by excellent service and very relaxed.

Hope to see you all very soon back at the Chich Khan and thanks for everything, it was fab.

Room Tip: I had a room overlooking the front of the Hotel and had a really lovely big balcony which I would recommend.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Denise H

Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

We have just arrived back from a week at the Chich Khan. At first we were a little disappointed with the quality of our room, it looked as if it needed some tlc. We were upgraded to the new part of the hotel and the room was beautiful. At first we were told it would cost an extra 35 dinar per night roughly 95 pound for the week, but the wonderful reception staff wavered the cost!

We will be returning to this hotel towards the end of the year and will certainly be staying in one of the new rooms again. The standard rooms are good value for money.

The food is beautiful and varied. There is a chef who cooks pasta to order with your choice of sauce, meat and veg, it's lovely. If you do not want to eat in all the time, the steak house is a must. The best steak we have ever eaten and at a fraction of the cost in England. Along the marina is a lovely little restaurant, it cost 11 pound for 2 starters 2 mains 2 puddings 2 milkshakes and a bottle of water! The portions were huge, would definitely recommend a visit to the marina.

If you plan to book an excursion, shop around for price, we went on the pirate boat which was great fun, we paid 20 pounds less by the marina then the price that was quoted in the hotel. However I would book the quad bikes in the hotel as they get a big group of you to go at the same time. My husband and I booked it with the same people as we did the boat trip. We got in to a van stinking of petrol, drove about 10 miles away from the coast to the middle of nowhere, we then travelled a further 8 miles up a mountain on the quad bikes with a guy that couldn't speak English. We were on our own and certainly wouldn't do that again!

The staff in the hotel are incredible. The manager is very active and always around the hotel somewhere. I have never been to a hotel where your drinks are bought to you around the pool by a wonderful waiter who is able to remember everyone's drinks! He brings them to you without you even asking! We were treated like absolute royalty. The animation team guys are great, they even took a group of us to a nightclub and ensured we were all safe. We would return based on the staff alone.

We absolutely loved this hotel and will definitely be returning. Thank you to all the staff at the Chich Khan for your incredible hospitality

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family