What can I say, have just returned from a week's stay at the Phenicia and I really don't have any faults at all.
The rooms were good when all you need are a bed and somewhere to have a shower!
The food and drink were plentiful and you could be as adventurous as you wanted - there were always the staples of spaghetti bolognese for those that didn't fancy trying the local specials. We went to Le Panache for our meal one night (one trip included in your stay) and had a very good fish meal. We also booked for the Chinese restaurant one night (20 dinar per person - about £8) and the food was fantastic - you had to choose your courses before you went and I would certainly recommend a trip there.
However, my best review goes to the animation team - they tirelessly worked throughout the day getting everyone involved in all the events and then did their shows in the evening. Special mention for Rio and Nemo who were my favourites.
Am already looking into going back next year.......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully situated on the east coast of Tunisia, SENTIDO Phenicia spreads between a fine sandy beach and a garden of 11 hectares where mix generously palm and olive trees. For your comfort, the rooms of the hotel all endowed with balconies or terraces offer you fantastic views between the gulf and mountains of Hammamet, swimming pools or gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your SENTIDO Phenicia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Phenicia Hotel Hammamet
- Iberostar Hotel Hammamet
- Iberostar Hotel Phenicia
- Iberostar Phenicia Tunisia
- Iberostar Phenicia Hammamet