We first stayed at the Sentido Phenicia in July and enjoyed it so much that after 1 day back in England, decided we needed to go back!! On arrival we were greeted by staff who all recognised us and made us feel completely at home. Our room was upgraded to an apartment and we were treated like royalty.
The animation team are unbelievable! They always put a 110% into everything they do and are by far the hotels most valuable employees!! I would like to say a special thank you to Mira, Robin and Tata who made our stay extra special, wish I could bring you back to England with me!!
Already looking to come back for the New Year!! Three Visits in one year!! Would you really return to a hotel if it was not 100%. Ignore all the negative feedback, they must have stayed at another hotel!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully situated on the East coast of Tunisia, SENTIDO Phenicia spreads between a fine sandy beach and a garden of 11 hectares where mix generously Palm and Olive trees. For your comfort, the rooms of the hotel all endowed with balconies or terraces offer you fantastic views between the gulf and mountains of Hammamet, swimming pools, or gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your SENTIDO Phenicia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Phenicia Hotel Hammamet
- Iberostar Hotel Hammamet
- Iberostar Hotel Phenicia
- Iberostar Phenicia Tunisia
- Iberostar Phenicia Hammamet