Not long back from another week here. The weather wasn't fantastic while we were there but that didn't matter as we still enjoyed ourselves! The rooms are basic but have everything that you need - to be honest you don't spend that much time in them! They're cleaned every day with fresh towels etc.
The food is great - there's plenty of choice for everyone whether you're adventurous or just fancy plain pasta! The chefs and waiting staff are always on hand with a smile which makes the experience a pleasant one.
All the staff in the hotel work very hard to make your holiday a memorable one but the one team that work the hardest are the Animation Team.
They're on the go all the time, whether it's doing the various activities during the day or putting on the shows in the evening. They're a really lovely bunch of guys and gals and the ones that make you want to keep returning! Special mention must go to Mario who always made time to speak to everyone.
I had a fantastic week and can't wait to come back again in March. See you all soon xxxxxxx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully situated on the East coast of Tunisia, SENTIDO Phenicia spreads between a fine sandy beach and a garden of 11 hectares where mix generously Palm and Olive trees. For your comfort, the rooms of the hotel all endowed with balconies or terraces offer you fantastic views between the gulf and mountains of Hammamet, swimming pools, or gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your SENTIDO Phenicia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Phenicia Hotel Hammamet
- Iberostar Hotel Hammamet
- Iberostar Hotel Phenicia
- Iberostar Phenicia Tunisia
- Iberostar Phenicia Hammamet