Just returned from great holiday in Tunisia and had a fantastic time at Sentido Phenicia.
The food was very good and service was excellent!! Our waiters were Sami, Mongi and the fab bar waiter Mariwen.
This was our second time at Phenicia, we last went in June 2012 and it was nice to see all the waiters who remembered us!
The pool jacuzzi bar was closed as it was being re-decked so a little disapointed but this didn't spoil our stay.
The Animation team we're absolutely fantastic and so good at making us all feel so happy every day which was so good as our party of nine, spanned four generations from the age of 2 thro to age of 78!!
Coco was fab so was Bebo, Marou, Shaggy, Neno and not to forget Mario who was a firm favourite with the kids ( ping pong king).
Already checking out prices for next stay cant wait to return!!
Fantastic Holiday!!! Mr Dave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully situated on the East coast of Tunisia, SENTIDO Phenicia spreads between a fine sandy beach and a garden of 11 hectares where mix generously Palm and Olive trees. For your comfort, the rooms of the hotel all endowed with balconies or terraces offer you fantastic views between the gulf and mountains of Hammamet, swimming pools, or gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your SENTIDO Phenicia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Phenicia Hotel Hammamet
- Iberostar Hotel Hammamet
- Iberostar Hotel Phenicia
- Iberostar Phenicia Tunisia
- Iberostar Phenicia Hammamet