We have just returned from this wonderful hotel. The service was second to none and always with a smile and unlike other hotels we have been in Tunisia nobody hangs around for a tip and though we always did,we did it because we wanted to and not expected.
The food was great with plenty of choice.
We also had the Chinese meal which you pay extra for but we'll worth every penny superb!!!
The beech was like sinking your feet into deep talc it is exceptional,Like the beech bar ,service second to none and no waiting.
Room was great.
My one only disgruntled is that Gentleman please wear long trousers in the restaurant!! All your ladies make an effort, so please don't just change your shirt!! This could also be enforced by the restaurant manager has this is stated in the brochure.
All in all can't wait to go back.
My one tip is to take some coffee with you as you only get the complementary ones on the first day.
Last but not lease take a trip tithe on sight shop, the lady in there is the most miserable moaning woman, not moaning to anybody in particular just having a rant to herself ,, so funny!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully situated on the East coast of Tunisia, SENTIDO Phenicia spreads between a fine sandy beach and a garden of 11 hectares where mix generously Palm and Olive trees. For your comfort, the rooms of the hotel all endowed with balconies or terraces offer you fantastic views between the gulf and mountains of Hammamet, swimming pools, or gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your SENTIDO Phenicia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Phenicia Hotel Hammamet
- Iberostar Hotel Hammamet
- Iberostar Hotel Phenicia
- Iberostar Phenicia Tunisia
- Iberostar Phenicia Hammamet