Very easy to say that the hotel is a good 4* standard. Very clean and well run with attentive staff, plentiful and varied food, well maintained grounds,modern room with fridge & kettle and an enthusiastic entertainment team. Very much everything we would expect of a such a resort in Tunusia/Egypt.
By western/european standards it's not quite 4*, but that would be nit-picking, and be-little how hard everybody works to make you feel welcome. Remember you are in different culture and what seems normal for them is odd for us and vice-versa.
The hotel is about 5km from Hammamet Central and Yasmine Hammamet. Both are a quick 6Dinar cab ride away. Take a trip if you fancy it, but neither are anything amazing, but it's worth going "off base" to get a feel for where you are staying.
Other useful stuff..Camel was 20DInar for 30 minutes(really enjoyed) and JetSki was 40Dinar for 15 mins. I am rubbish at haggling, so maybe you can do better.
Animation team left us alone, and we left them alone (we like a quiet time), but sometimes they did appear a little to "hands-on", or maybe I'm old fashioned?
A great holiday :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully situated on the East coast of Tunisia, SENTIDO Phenicia spreads between a fine sandy beach and a garden of 11 hectares where mix generously Palm and Olive trees. For your comfort, the rooms of the hotel all endowed with balconies or terraces offer you fantastic views between the gulf and mountains of Hammamet, swimming pools, or gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your SENTIDO Phenicia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Phenicia Hotel Hammamet
- Iberostar Hotel Hammamet
- Iberostar Hotel Phenicia
- Iberostar Phenicia Tunisia
- Iberostar Phenicia Hammamet