Just back from a return trip to the phenicia in Hammamet and had a great time.
I have already written a review on this hotel a while back, so won't go into too much detail, only to confirm that you will have a great time here.
As I mentioned before, this hotel is situated on a beautiful white sand beach, surrounded by well kept gardens, and fantastic pools. (One of which has a rock formation built into it with a waterfall and a pool bar on top!) Thats the place to be if you want to party through the day, however, there's also the quiet pool, half indoor and half outdoor, with a grass area and loungers to relax on should you wish the more chilled holiday. Or.... head to the beach! With plenty of loungers and thatched parasols, you won't be disappointed.
The staff at this hotel are fabulous, and very friendly, nothing is too much trouble, and they are always happy to help, from the reception staff, right through to the staff who clean your room. There is also a great animation team who will put on a show every night, and entertain you with activities throughout the day. They are not pushy or too much, so if you'd rather just chill, thats fine too.
I found the food to be excellent, with a choice of restaurants, or beach barbecue, you wont go hungry. In the main restaurant, you will be allocated a table, and that will be yours for the duration of your stay. So there's no need to rush to get a seat, they also split the main evening meal into 2 sittings, early and late, so its not crowded either. With a fine selection of food to suit even the most fussiest of eaters, you won't be disappointed.
You can exchange your sterling at reception, only change a little at a time though, as you can only change it back at the airport. Theres also free wifi for the duration of your stay.
The hotel also has a Spa, with massage treatments, and baths, this doesn't come under your fully inclusive package, but its very reasonable, and also fantastic!
whatever type of holiday you're thinking of, this hotel will cater for you, fun, chilled, adventurous, you will find it all here. Its easy to see why people come back as often as they do, as I'm turning into one of them!
Enjoy and have a fantastic stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully situated on the East coast of Tunisia, SENTIDO Phenicia spreads between a fine sandy beach and a garden of 11 hectares where mix generously Palm and Olive trees. For your comfort, the rooms of the hotel all endowed with balconies or terraces offer you fantastic views between the gulf and mountains of Hammamet, swimming pools, or gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your SENTIDO Phenicia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Phenicia Hotel Hammamet
- Iberostar Hotel Hammamet
- Iberostar Hotel Phenicia
- Iberostar Phenicia Tunisia
- Iberostar Phenicia Hammamet