I remember fond memories of our vacation in July. It was a nice time there. The Rooms in the hotel are very clean. We were in the 2. Etage with overlooking to the sea.
The service in the hotel are friendly, kind and helpful!
We were every day lying at the beach. The sea was clean and the beach, too.
A special praise goes to the Animation Team. especially for "Shaggy" and "Joker". The guys were so kindly and helpful. They take us often with in a discothek. We were two girls. Shaggy and Joker was not pushy and protected us! The guys are very funny and they know how to make the people a lugh :) At the day the programm from the Animation Team is amazing. Everyone will find something! Without the Animation Team we would have definitely had a boring holiday :)
We want back to Hotel Sentido Phenica this year. It was a greatful Holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully situated on the East coast of Tunisia, SENTIDO Phenicia spreads between a fine sandy beach and a garden of 11 hectares where mix generously Palm and Olive trees. For your comfort, the rooms of the hotel all endowed with balconies or terraces offer you fantastic views between the gulf and mountains of Hammamet, swimming pools, or gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your SENTIDO Phenicia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Phenicia Hotel Hammamet
- Iberostar Hotel Hammamet
- Iberostar Hotel Phenicia
- Iberostar Phenicia Tunisia
- Iberostar Phenicia Hammamet