Me & my boyfriend came here as our first holiday and out of all the amazing places I have been all over the world the sentido phenicia is definitely the best. Everything about this hotel is genuinely perfect. The staff, the food, the rooms, the entertainment and the facilities. The rooms are so modern and clean, you would be ridiculous to have any complaints about them.
The food was really nice, I was so worried about the food because I have had really bad experiences with buffets before on previous holidays but I always found something I could enjoy. There are 4 restaurants in the hotel.. The main one which is included in your all inclusive, the Tunisian one by the beach which you get one free meal at & the Mediterranean & the Chinese which is 20 dinar per person (around 7 or 8 English pounds) The main one is lovely such a relaxed atmosphere and so much choice, something different every night. The Tunisian restaurant is lovely to sit in and the staff are so friendly but the food wasn't for us, we also ate at the Chinese which was lovely.
The hotel is amazing there is a quiet pool and a main pool which is the one where all the activities go on. There is entertainment every single night & although it's not a broadway show it was always worth a watch, the animation team put so much effort in.
If you fancy going out you can go to the old town hammamet medina and yasmine medina... To go there in a taxi it's around 2 English pound each way. I wouldn't recommend old town medina as there wasn't much there but the Yasmine medina was amazing you would truly be missing out if you didn't go.
Last of all... The amazing staff! Every single person in this hotel was genuinely so friendly and kind I can't praise them enough. We tipped the staff so often and it was so worth it. They are all so hard working and they made our holiday.
If the manager of sentido reads this I would like to make a special request that you praise Hamdy & his brother (the porters, I hope I got the name right) because they were truly so so kind and welcoming and we looked forward to chatting with them and seeing them everyday. Please pass this on :-)
If you are staying at the Sentido Phenicia you are so lucky it was the best holiday ever!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully situated on the east coast of Tunisia, SENTIDO Phenicia spreads between a fine sandy beach and a garden of 11 hectares where mix generously palm and olive trees. For your comfort, the rooms of the hotel all endowed with balconies or terraces offer you fantastic views between the gulf and mountains of Hammamet, swimming pools or gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your SENTIDO Phenicia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Phenicia Hotel Hammamet
- Iberostar Hotel Hammamet
- Iberostar Hotel Phenicia
- Iberostar Phenicia Tunisia
- Iberostar Phenicia Hammamet