My partner and I had the most amazing holiday,it was highly recommended and it certainly lived up to its expectations.
The staff from cleaners to the beach guy were truly fab!!We were treated like a king and queen and could not of asked for more.
We got engaged whilst there and our cleaner Abich was an absolute star,he decorated our room everyday with fresh flowers and even gave us a bottle of wine which just added to the fantastic services we received.
We are returning again on 5/11/2014 and we can not wait,bringing along with us two more guests who were more than impressed with our stories as to how we were looked after.
Absolutely truly outstanding and we can't thank the staff enough,not forgetting our hilarious great rep Mahair,nothing was to much trouble for him and he had us in fits of laughter.
We are now on countdown to get back to this truly amazing Hotel.
Sentido Phenicia see you in November ☀️
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully situated on the East coast of Tunisia, SENTIDO Phenicia spreads between a fine sandy beach and a garden of 11 hectares where mix generously Palm and Olive trees. For your comfort, the rooms of the hotel all endowed with balconies or terraces offer you fantastic views between the gulf and mountains of Hammamet, swimming pools, or gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your SENTIDO Phenicia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Phenicia Hotel Hammamet
- Iberostar Hotel Hammamet
- Iberostar Hotel Phenicia
- Iberostar Phenicia Tunisia
- Iberostar Phenicia Hammamet