I stayed at Paradis Palace for 6 days, arrived after midnight due to delayed flight. Was greeted with a smile from receptionist who showed me to my room (very pleased that I had heating as was very cold). Food was good and was always a good selection. Staff very friendly and helpful, always had a smile and come to have a chat. Overall I had a lovely stay and would recommend this hotel for a relaxing break. I am currently looking to come back again in May!
Thanks for a lovely stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please note that contrary to the description, our hotel is accessible for whelchairs, we have a business center consisting of 4 rooms equipped with the necessary basic material, we have breakfast, internet (free WIFI), abr/lounge and suites.Our hotel has 503 rooms, 303 situated in the bungalow area, all with garden view, within a wonderfull garden with flowers and a lot of palm trees and 200 room in the block beach and the main house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Paradis Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Paradis Palace Hammamet
- Le Paradis Palace Hotel Hammamet