“I would happily come back here!”

Mediterranee Thalasso Golf
Ranked #37 of 119 Hotels in Hammamet
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

I arrived here at 4am and I was greeted with a plate of salad before guided to the hotel room. The common language they speak here is German & French, English is spoken here too.

The disadvantages of the hotel was the lunch time and dinner time because guest were pushing and some guest were rude to me by pushing me in the back with a plate. Apart from that I had enjoyed myself.

I loved the animation team, Chris is my favourite. Chris taught me a bit of dancing and was very lovely. He always spoke to me every day even though I am shy. I enjoyed dancing with him even though I can't dance very well. The comedy show is worth watching!
I could not stop laughing.

I went on a day out for 3 in 1 deal. The village, Zoo and pirate ship. The village was good to get out of the coach for a bit and get a drink. Then we went to Zoo and saw animals, sadly they were all asleep but you can see them. There was white tigers and I never saw one until now.
The pirate ship was strange but good. I had lunch on the ship, better than I thought. The pirate ship on deck was dancing and singing.

I really enjoyed myself and I would come back! :-)

1  Thank Rosetta20
Cléopatre M, Responsable commercial at Mediterranee Thalasso Golf, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Guests,

We are delighted to read that every aspect of your holiday experience was excellent. Your kind comment about our colleague ……is highly appreciated. We have shared your compliments with our team and they are equally happy to hear that you had a brilliant holiday with us.

Best regards - we are looking forward welcoming you back.
The smartline Mediterranée Team

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Lovely holiday! Animation team were very entertaining! Chris, a young gentlemen on the team was absolutely splendid! He is a CREDIT to the animation team and a credit to the hotel! He made our holiday very memorable! And we hope to keep in touch and come back to the Mediterranee soon, because of him! The gentlemen who waitered on our table called, Gimarit. Was superb, his service was that of a five star hotel! He was very polite, entertaining and caring! Both members of staff should be recognised for their great, high quality customer service! I hope that they see the benefit of their hard work. Thank you to both of you for making the holiday memorable.

1  Thank Abeale22
Cléopatre M, Responsable commercial at Mediterranee Thalasso Golf, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

Dear Guests,

your kind comment about the staff and the performance of our animation team is highly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Please feel welcome on your return.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

First holiday me and my other half had went on as a couple and by far it has been the best one I have ever been on. Lovely Clean hotel good choice of food at meal times smiley happy staff and not bad beer. The pool and outside area of the hotel are amazing and a lot of fun activitys to do all provided by the best animation team you could imagine especially MOMO CHRIS and RAMZ they all had time for everyone making you feel welcome and having a bit general chit chat and night time entertainment they made sure there was something for everyone. I will Defiantly be returning in the near future to this hotel for an other amazing holiday :)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Andrew D

Dear lovers,

we are honored having been the scenery of your first trip together. We are eagerly happy reading your kind comment about your stay made essentially by Momo, Ramz and the animation team - thank you very much.

We are looking forward welcoming you back in the nearest future.

The Smartline Mediterranee Team

Reviewed 9 June 2014

First time in Tunisia and I loved it...Hotel was beautiful and rooms were cleaned everyday...A lot to choose from for breakfast,lunch and dinner...A lot of entertainment during mornings, afternoons and evenings by the "Animation Team" who were fantastic...MoMo, Chris, Britt, Ramz and Firas are so funny and friendly theirs never a day without a smile or laugh...

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Nicola M

Dear Guests,

thank you so much - your kind comment about our team and all the facilities are really
appreciated. We shared your comment with our collegues - they are very delighted as well learning their daily efforts have been noticed.

Thank you again.

We are looking forward welcoming you back in Tunisia !!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

When I chose this hotel my best friend and I were not expecting much considering the price and simply envisaged a week of sitting in the sun. Although this is easy to do at this resort the animation team provided an amazing atmosphere and variety of activities with no pressure to join in unless you want to eg. aquagym, water polo, yoga, zumba dance. There's never an excuse to be bored at Mediterranee.The animation team were one of the best parts of the holiday and made you feel part of the team as well. Evening entertainment also provided until the early hours depending on your preference.
I'm normally quite fussy with my food but never had a problem at this hotel. The kitchen, waiting and bar staff were quick and efficient and we always had a full stomach after every meal, there is definitely something for everyone.
Its nice to go to a place where people remember who you are and actually seem interested.
Rooms obviously not extremely modern but definitely nothing to complain about. Little to no noise, plently of space and decent washing facilities. Only thing I would note is that there is only one plug to a room so take a double plug adapter!
Excellent hotel, highly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank lydiacatling

Dear Guest,

we are delighted learning you spent a great holiday with us at the Smartline Méditerranée Hotel.
Exceeding our guests' expectations is our reward and our daily work. Thank you very much!

Just come back - you are always welcome.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Just back home from the best holiday I've ever had, I've been on a few holidays but nowhere comes close 2 the people in Tunisia. Words can't explain how great the animation team are. They have everyone smiling and laughing all day everyday and the shows are hilarious they are so friendly. I'm going to miss MOMO, CHRIS, FIRAS, RAMZ, BRITT AND THE DJ ZACK. I would defiantly recommend this hotel to anyone. Anyone planning to go will come home wanting to book again.

Dear Guests,

Please feel welcome on your return.

The smartline Méditerranée Team

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Fantastic week should have booked two, it went so fast as we had so much fun. The Animation team were hilarious and really made the holiday. The Hotel and its surroundings are beautiful and could not fault the food , had sooo much to choose from (4lbs gained ). Very friendly so a BIG Thank you to all staff especially Momo ,Britt and Hubby,Firas,DJ Zak and finally Mr Smiley Chris :)

Room Tip: 3055 if you non`t mind stairs.