My wife, 3 daughters and I, just returned from our yearly summer vacation. This year, we decided to go to Hammamet in Tunisia at Hotel Nahrawess. First, what a gorgeous resort! Honestly, the website pictures don’t make it justice. It features a total of 6 pools to choose from as well as multiple restaurants. Personally, my favorite amenity was the massive Thalasso therapy center that provides state of the art treatments.
We also enjoyed the crystal blue seawater as the property is located on a pristine and probably one the best Hammamet beaches (according to a few locals). We put that claim to the test by venturing outside of the property and even took a couple of tours to the capital city. But in the end, we were glad to come back to our little stretch of paradise.
The only issue we faced is that at lunchtime, the restaurants gets very busy and as a consequence service is slow. Nevertheless, overwhelmed staff remained nice and helpful overall.
I would definitely recommend Nahrawess as it exceeded our expectations given our limited vacation budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Focus on the dream and well-being ... Facing the Mediterranean, let yourself be caressed by sea spray, warmed up by the warmth of the sun, and by the smell of jasmine and orange. The Nahrawess Hotel & Spa Resorts, the largest thalassotherapy center in the Mediterranean, invites you to rediscover the absolute well-being in a delightfully refined setting and atmosphere... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Nahrawess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thalassa Palace Nahrawess Hammamet
- Thalassa Palace Nahrawess Hotel Hammamet