Well what an experience this hotel was. It was my first ever trip to Tunisia and after doing so many all inclusive trips to different parts of the world I was totally shocked that Thomas Cook sold us a hotel like this. I'm not usually one for complaining but this place is shocking. It was nothing as described or shown to us from the website, half of the hotel was run down and closed. No indoor pool, no nightclub, no hairdressers the list was endless. The hotel was no way interested or happy to have the English guests there or the all inclusive come to mention it as getting a drink, a full drink at that was a mission.
Bar & Dining - The Green Bar and staff was the best out of all the holiday and they made us very welcome. The food was very limited with nothing labelled in English which made choosing through the pushing crowds very difficult. The restaurant definitely needs a good clean, more staff and more food selection.
The beach - This was miles away and the beach bar was hardly ever open and when it was it didn't have half of the all inclusive drinks on offer. Worst all inclusive I have ever done, even the beach towels had to be paid for. The beach was not the cleanest with no sunbed set out and lots n lots of ants.
Rooms - The rooms were ok & clean which did help our stay and the maid's were very pleasant. The sink had a crack in it and the hair dryer was about to blow up. The rooms were good other than that this hotel had nothing going for it at all.
All round not the best holiday I have been on but only because of run down hotel which I wouldn't even rate as a 2*. I was only there for a week so made the most of it and met some fantastic people. I would like to visit Tunisia again as everyone I met kept saying do not be put off by this experience so hopefully one day I will visit again!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Focus on the dream and well-being ... Facing the Mediterranean, let yourself be caressed by sea spray, warmed up by the warmth of the sun, and by the smell of jasmine and orange. The Nahrawess Hotel & Spa Resorts, the largest thalassotherapy center in the Mediterranean, invites you to rediscover the absolute well-being in a delightfully refined setting and atmosphere... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Nahrawess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thalassa Palace Nahrawess Hammamet
- Thalassa Palace Nahrawess Hotel Hammamet