“Bessy”
Review of Hotel Safa

Hotel Safa
Ranked #81 of 119 Hotels in Hammamet
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I was one week in this hotel but I think it was the last. The catering was very bad. I had to wait a lot for the meals.The restaurant is smaller than the number of guests. I asked full board but I got a drink in 1 dl plastic cup. AND I had to wait a drink about 20-30 min. It was very horrible, The hotel room was clear and the location was fantastic and the beach abound watersports and other entertainment. I don"t offer for the family with children or eat hotel exterior. The people is friendly but the price should be discussed in advance.because they cheat the tourists.
Beach: If you go to the beach early morning (5am) you can find a sunbed.

Room Tip: If you have some problems with the rooms, at once ask another.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Bessy26

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Okay if you are impressed by the price and the all inclusive , don't be , its even overpriced. I stayed in a lot of hotels in Tunisia and this one is by far the worst hotel EVER ! starting by the staff which is rude and unpolite , reception is hot and not air conditionned , the AC is not even cooling Im swimming in my own sweat as I speak ,this in this very normal room , food is terrible and waiting lines are so long , drinks are disgusting and they serve disgusting water beer in plastic tea cups. Im not even over ! I advice you to invest your money in other hotels this one does not even qualify to be a hotel! STAY AWAY OF SAFA

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Dryra
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Its directly at the beach if you cross the small street (promenade). The staff is amazing,rooms are cleaned but old furnished...nice two pools,good animation team and programe....food should be more typical for tunisia thn trying to be european....its really for ppl who want to sleep in the room only....its many places where to go around to eat or have a fun so its really good location in new turistic zone hammamet-yasmine.

Room Tip: if you want to have a quiet room dont ask to face a pool withou tobogans coz there r animation progr...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Lucy B
Reviewed 9 November 2013

we were all family together in summer in hotel safa, yasmine hammamet, we were very satisfied aout the different services of the hotel. nice sea view room, cean pools and very amazing toboggans and animation program. the staff is very kind over all. we thank all the team and we will come back next july with friends. bye bye and good luck for Tunisia

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank george A
Reviewed 11 October 2013

my first time in Yasmine Hammamet and hotel safa, it's good hotel, i was with my family there, very good welcoming, we got a nice rom with sea view wooow it's great, the staff it's carefull about us, we got a lot of friends there. we enjoyed the toboggan, the beach, the animation show, i recommend this hotel to all friends and will come back with my firends next summer, see u there 2014 ;)))))))

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Alain G
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I was 7 nights with my wife to the Safa hotel in Hammamet.First,about the resort:
it is very nice,but very dirty.Everywhere there is garbage,nobody clean it.There are a lot of phaetons for tourists,and everywhere is a strong smell of horse urine.Normally should be a team which cleans and washes the streets during the night.The beach is clean,the sand is very fine,the water ,when is calm,is very clear and you can see the fishes.Safa-room:first time I got a room whose knob did not work,we ask for another one where the toilet was not working.It came a guy,and after 20 minutes he went to bring a flotor.He was very proud that he fixed the toilet,but all the time it was blocking.My wife asked the lady in charge with the cleaning to wash the toilet,after the repair.He used a brush to clean it,and after that she wanted to use the same one for the sink,bedding never changed but the towels changed everyday.Food very bad,no cheese,only some pink salami,but you have to be there around 7.30 because in 4 minutes the tray is empty,fruits only yellow and red melon,cups dirty and without tails,drinks served in plastic glasses,wine,whiskey,very bad,beer is OK.The access stairs and hall dirty nobody cleans them,the lights on the halls with sensor,which doesn't work all of them it is very dark.For me this is the first and last time to Safa.I choose this hotel because I saw here a lot of people saying nice words,but the reality is different,it is a dirty hotel with bed food.

Room Tip: If you have children,or you want to have rest,do not take a room with the view to the pool,the music...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Gheorghe M
Reviewed 18 September 2013

my second time in safa, the only one problem is the weather, it was raining for 3 days and sometimes a heavy rain. about the hotel, we were totaly satiffied, the best situation in yasmine hammamet, near everything, we don't need to move a lot, everything is near by. we were spoiled by the hotel, we got a sea view room ;)) it was a perfect holiday, see u next year :pp

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends