2 people are viewing this hotel
TravelocityUS$53
CheapTicketsUS$53
Orbitz.comUS$53
1,062 results
All reviews animation team a great vacation sea view sea water hotel is great two weeks entertainment holiday zizo dali sunbeds dance
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 November 2014

Stayed here for 3 days and from the door it was bad service.....I'm also hotel management from the states and I know when something is unacceptable I would never allow service like this to happen in my hotel....firstly took over an hour to get in a room because they did not have my reservation in their system that I made several days earlier in advance secondly the room was not even closely in resemblance as the photos online third the staff again was not helpful the restaraunt repeats their food and is impossible to get service from the waiters we ate three meals a day part of our package stay at the restaraunt and absolutely every time we were over looked for drinks each time we had to flag a waiter and finally when he felt like servicing us he would come so the third day I had enough !!!!! I saw the restaraunt manager wandering around as usual sooo my husband and I waved for him to come he looked at us and turned away sooo I again waived at waiter he finally comes I asked for a manager he says OK.....fifteen minutes later no response as we still see manager just walking aimlessly... Sooo again I asked the waiter to get the manager so this time he speaks to the manager as I am ready to stand and speak to general manager ...he comes and I explain my grievance to him.... He looked at me like I was crazy......and then said well do you have an all inclusive wristband I said no and many others didn't we have nooo problem paying for our drinks and what is your point....???? Soo again he stood there looking at me dumbfounded like he didn't understand what I was speaking alien....finally I just had to walk away he kept looking away like he wasn't listening as I was speaking anyways soo I knew he wasn't going to be apologetic or accommodating....bottom line I don't recommend this hotel service is poor and they just don't care!!!!! All they care about is take ng money for a service they are not willing to provide

Date of stay: November 2014
3  Thank Patricia W
fedi m, Service clients/Réception at El Mouradi El Menzah, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2020

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have felt during your stay. All the hotel staff works hard to provide a pleasant stay to all our guests. We take your comments seriously and we will make the necessary adjustments in order to address them.
Best regards

Reviewed 28 October 2014 via mobile

I have been many times to this hotel and I really love it. Every time I arrive it's normally after midnight so I'm welcomed by a lovely man named kamel who is the receptionist. When I went in February and April this year I was sad as I never saw his face but this time when I visited he was there and was still so smiley and inviting. The rooms are lovely and the service. I will return back again next year

2  Thank Jacinta M
Guest Relation, Service clients/Réception at El Mouradi El Menzah, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2020

On behalf of the whole team of el mouradi menzah we would like to thank you for sharing your experience. Your nice comments motivate us and keep us looking for Excellency. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to receive you back very soon.

Reviewed 28 October 2014

I spent a fantastic holiday in your hotel, you have a very friendly staff, the rooms are clean and the animation team is the best ... I recommend everyone to visit this hotel and this place because it's a great time here ... I wish you all the best in Attâlâs work and see you again, perhaps as early as next year ... Regards

3  Thank Ketylux

We thank you for your positive feedback and for taking the time to give us your feedback.

The entire El Mouradi menzah team works hard to provide a memorable experience to all our guests.

Your recognition only encourages us to continue this effort.

We hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 17 October 2014 via mobile

Booked last minute and as two women not quite sure what to expect.

Firstly at the airport, don't let anyone take your bags or they will practically mug you for a tip!

El menzah is joined with the 5 star hotel but I say we got better deal. From arrival to leaving nothing was a bother. A small tip for the most helpful and laugh and smile for other staff goes a long way.

Some guests very rude. As the only brits in the hotel we soon learned if can't beat em join em and turned out to be quite therapeutic.

The pool guys were fab. Every day the same beds reserved.

Entertainment team were brilliant so much fun and the dancing well worth a watch. Well done the whole team.

Trips are not bad, quads good fun but if really want to experience Tunisia go to Tunis or Sidi bou Said. Don't be put off by the pushy sellers, a firm no does it.

Will definitely go back

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank AnnieMarieH

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback . We also thank you for your constructive comments.
Best regards

Reviewed 20 September 2014

WOW!! We had great family vacation and surly coming back. Room was excellent,food was fantastic and personnel great (except bellboy). All we need we had it in hotel and there was no trouble for anything. See you again. :)

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank VedranCizmic

Your recognition only encourages us to continue this effort.

We hope to see you again soon