Alhambra Thalasso Hotel
Medina Solaria & Thalasso(Hammamet)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$92
  • Pool
US$125
US$121
Hammamet Garden Resort & Spa(Hammamet)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$41
La Badira(Hammamet)
US$191
Hotel Bel Azur(Hammamet)
US$104
US$83
All reviewsindoor poolanimation teamspecial thankstwo weekssaladkarimtunisiayasminemedinaafricahammamchefs
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I only had one week here & wish I had more. The hotel is beautiful, traditional, clean, tidy and the food is delicious. Traditional cuisine every evening, and such a wide range of choice. The pool, beach and spa facilities were perfect with a free hammam on arrival (Turkish steam room), and the use of the jacuzzi spa. I have never known such lovely people and the staff so welcoming! I went by myself, my first holiday alone & made some beautiful friends with the animation team. They were all so warm & friendly & made everyday and evening fun & exciting. They also taught me a lot about nice places to visit & Tunisian culture. I particularly enjoyed the company of Memories the waitress, she was so lovely. Also Siam, Karim, Adnen, Jiji and not to forget the lovely Wassim & Bilel who really took care of me & made my holiday so special & unforgettable. I loved it so much that I am returning the end of Aug! Can't wait to go back & see the lovely people & enjoy the fantastic weather! :). Definitely recommend this a lovely place to visit. Tunisian people are beautiful! (Hannah King)

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

The after taste is very pleasant. Hotel itself is clean and both the interior and exterior are well-designed. The design really delights the eye and helps u feel the atmosphere of the charming Arabic Africa.
This place is very relaxing. But one can choose him/herself if a more active or a totally relaxing holiday is more preferable, or maybe both.
The service is excellent. Staff is most agreeable.
Food delicious and various.
Talking about spa can speak only for massage, which was pretty good.
About animation. The animation team in the hotel is great. Everyone in the team has special charm, but I would like to specially mention Chourouk (hope I am not mistaken in the spelling), Siam, Karim & Bilel. Chourouk is a very intelligent girl and a perfect conversation partner. Siam is the greatest dancer I have ever met. I think this guy can dance anything as well as do any sport. Karim and Bilel are very nice and funny guys who won't let you get bored. All the three are smart, polite and are quite gentlemen. But the most important is that all the members of the animation are nice people to whom I am thankful for making my holiday perfect.
Also I should say that the beach is also very good. And it is absoulutely comfortable to walk there no more than 5 minutes or take a tuk-tuk, which is for the laziest.
Never hesitate coming in Ramadan. It doesn't have any unpleasant influence on tourists.
Give this hotel a try it is worth of it!)

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I stayed In hotel Alhambra Thalasso few days. The place is nice and gives you a very relaxing atmosphere. The rooms are clean, tidy and spacious, staff are all fantastic with great service ...everything was perfect

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank jedidi a
Reviewed 13 June 2014

The hotel is located on the end of a secure street. The resort, whether the manager or a cleaning staff member will greet you with the same enthusiasm as if you were a personal guest.

Restaurant staff are professional and the servers know your room number. The dining atmosphere is very classy and traditional. The breakfast is amazing

Finally the location of the hotel is great, because you have access to a resort setting of beaches and pools, plus you are a short drive to the major tourist sights and 40 minutes from tunis and cathageland

Though it's reasonably priced , the property offers excellent value compared to the other 5 star resorts in the area.

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Apriguest
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

So it's a very nice hotel. I liked it very much and I like my best friend bilel and adnen.the food was very tasty and I liked the large room and the whole hotel which was very clean!
All in all I had an awesome week.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple