I have just returned from a trip to Tunisia and stayed at this hotel. This was a last minute break for us, and the price was really reasonable. Our room was spacious, and although in need of a little updating It was kept spotlessly clean throughout our stay. Most of the staff were extremely friendly (apart from a couple of bar staff) they went out of their way to be helpful. I thought the food was really good, and exceptional value for money with a choice of both hot and cold options. The choice of breakfast included both hot and cold options with a pancake and omelette station manned by a very friendly chef. We went on a couple of tours during our stay. The hotel staff arranged a day trip to Tunis, Carthage and surrounding areas with a car and driver. It was excellent and very reasonably priced. I did not find that tipping staff was a real issue. We tipped our waiter and barman small amounts throughout the week, and left a tip for the room cleaner but I did not feel pressured to do so. They did a great job at providing a friendly and efficient service and made our holiday special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel lies directly Hammamet - Yasmine (Tunisia) and just 200 m from the beautiful sandy beach. Family-friendly complex. Lively entertainment program. Just 5 km from two golf courses. Thalasso - therapy centre with different treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, LateRooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your Medina Belisaire & Thalasso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Belisaire Hotel Hammamet
- Iberostar Hotel Belisaire
- Iberostar Hotel Hammamet