I was a little concerned after reading some of the negative reviews on this hotel, however I was 'blown away' by this hotel and the excellent attitude of all staff at the Belisaire. Food was very good, plentiful and the waiters were professional and did all they could to make the holiday one to remember. There is the opportunity to try a number of different restaurants should you wish to, without incurring additional expense. Rooms were spacious and clean. Medina and marina worth a visit but be prepared for multiple request to visit shops which are described by locals as 'cheaper than Asda'. 'Joys' opposite the Medina is a good place if you want hassle free shopping. Children loved the animation team, special thanks to Nino and Rou, Rou you are truly King of shuffleboard! The team work extremely hard and from what we saw do all they can to make your holiday a memorable one, we had a truly wonderful time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel lies directly Hammamet - Yasmine (Tunisia) and just 200 m from the beautiful sandy beach. Family-friendly complex. Lively entertainment program. Just 5 km from two golf courses. Thalasso - therapy centre with different treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Medina Belisaire & Thalasso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Belisaire Hotel Hammamet
- Iberostar Hotel Belisaire
- Iberostar Hotel Hammamet