OK firstly the Hotel. Just one word "BRILLIANT" The staff were friendly, efficient, and nothing was too much trouble for them. The rooms were spacious and cleaned every day. The food.....well Jamie Oliver has nothing to worry about, but it was edible and freshly cooked with a good variety. The entertainment was OK..ish. The animation team do try to keep the guest's entertained with limited resources. Overall, a nice Hotel that is smaller than other All Incs that give's the place a rather intimate feel. In my humble opinion well worth the money. The resort however has all the charm of a derelict Bus Garage. Half empty units and shops that sell the same touristy trash. the beach though is excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel lies directly Hammamet - Yasmine (Tunisia) and just 200 m from the beautiful sandy beach. Family-friendly complex. Lively entertainment program. Just 5 km from two golf courses. Thalasso - therapy centre with different treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Medina Belisaire & Thalasso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Belisaire Hotel Hammamet
- Iberostar Hotel Belisaire
- Iberostar Hotel Hammamet