Having read all the reviews I decided to go with the belisaire having stopped with the hotel chain before in bulgaria. I couldnt fault the hotel, it was good value for money. We did alot of walking around the area and thought it was very peaceful. There is a supermarket type shop on the corner near the marina that sold alcohol. The weather was just right. There is a lovely beach a short walk from the back of the hotel. We decided to take 2 days out of our week to go on the sahara explorer trip (well worth the money) but you do spend alot of time travelling. If you take the 'noddy' train to hammermet there is a lovely icecream bar called 'Tootie Fuity' or something like that. They do fantastic strawberries and ice cream (they dont skimp). We would love to go back when the new airport opens and perhaps they might havee filled some of the newly built empty shops then.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel lies directly Hammamet - Yasmine (Tunisia) and just 200 m from the beautiful sandy beach. Family-friendly complex. Lively entertainment program. Just 5 km from two golf courses. Thalasso - therapy centre with different treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms, Alpha Holidays Limited, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Medina Belisaire & Thalasso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Belisaire Hotel Hammamet
- Iberostar Hotel Belisaire
- Iberostar Hotel Hammamet