Myself and partner came home from the Diar Lemdina 3 weeks ago, This was a lovely holiday and a fantastic hotel, the staff are faultless and a credit to the hotel .Jilani on the reception desk was always very helpful,The bar staff were very pleasant and always served you with a smile and a few jokes,(they make lovely cocktails) The restaurant staff were always very pleasant and helpful.Food was plentiful and lots of choice, not always suitable for the British palate but you will always find something to eat.
While staying in the hotel included on the all inclusive you can have free meals in other hotels or restaurants, A Mediterranean meal,an Italian meal, Moroccan meal ,A belly dancing show with meal, all very good, there is also a waterpark and Carthageland included in the price, great for the kids.
The room was very big with kitchen, day room and large bed room which was cleaned thoroughly every day
.The animation team were brilliant,they work very hard to keep everyone entertained, they spent time to get to know you and always gave you high five and a smile .Hama on the pool bar was always cheerful and helpful.
The beach was very nice , beach attendant very helpful and friendly.Included in your holiday is snacks, drinks and loungers at the hotels private beach.
This was our 3rd time in Tunisia, we really like it. Tunisian people are very friendly, you will get a bit of hassle in the Medina but just smile so no and keep on walking.It is worth tipping the staff, they work very hard and are always very pleasant.
Two very happy Scots, we will be back.xx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Diar Lemdina Hotel" is situated in the heart of the Medina Mediterranea, the pearl of the new tourist resort of Yasmine Hammamet- 300m from the sea. To stay in the residences of Diar Lemdina Hotel remains a privilege which permit you to discover the intimacy of Medina with all the comfort of the 21st century and get involved in the events planned during the year. Diar Lemdina Hotel offers you the choice to lodge in one of three blocks "EL BOUSTEN", "ERRIADH" or "SIDI BOU SAID" in the middle of their gardens and their private swimming pools. The Hotel Diar Lemdina includes 190 suites and 40 double rooms . 190 suites are :12 junior suites, 59 are senior suites, 112 are Ambassador suites, and 7are Royal suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Diar Lemdina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diar Lemdina Residences Hammamet
- Diar Lemdina Residences Hotel Hammamet
- Residence Diar Lemdina