Club Magic Life Africana Imperial offers something for everyone. There are 3 pool areas, one serenity pool, an activity pool and the pool with water shutes and flumes. We never had a
problem getting a sun lounger and the pool attendants would move them wherever you wanted them including on tge beach. The food is generally good but we found the breakfast choices poor; I had the same thing everyday for a week! The rooms were just lovely and the bar staff really helpful and amiable. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would definately go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect holidays for families. The club is located close to Hammamet. From here it is just a short 'shuttle-jump' to the two golf courses around 15km from the Club. The golf clubs offer fairways and greens in olive groves, tree lined hills and cliff landscapes. The star architect, Ronald W. Fream, has come up with some fantastic ideas for you.This club is an enchanting resort with large gardens in a setting of 50,000m². There is one main Hotel with a number of apartments with a total of 321 rooms. It is situated at the seafront and approx. 65km from Tunis airport and 80km from Monastir Airport, 15km from the centre of Hammamet and approx. 25km from Nabeul. Transfer time: approx. 1 hour to Tunis and 90 minutes to Monastir. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Tui Magic Life Africana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magic Life Africana Imperial Hotel Hammamet
- Magic Life Africana Imperial Hammamet