My boyfriend and I travelled to Tunisia first time this summer. We stayed at the club magic life Africana imperial 19-25th June. Before we went we heard loads of different opinions about Tunisia, so we didn't really know what to expect so we went with an open mind.
We arrived late night(23:00). We were greeted with cocktails, music and smile. First impression great. Check in was quick and easy. We were in our room in the next 10 minutes.
Our room was always nice and clean minibar restocked when needed.
Service is the best I have ever received. I really don't understand what people are complaining about this place. The staff just can't do enough for you!!!!! Managers, bar staff, waiters, cleaners, anyone you bump into on your way would help you if you needed any help and always say hello or good morning, afternoon. On your welcome meeting you have one manager of the hotel, the head chef and your rep(ours was Claire), they are there to ensure you if you need any help or you have any problem talk to them so they can help you!! So in my opinion if you complaining when you got back from holiday that's your own fault, because they would of helped you.
All the waiters are really helpful and keen to give you the best service.if you try to sit at the same place by the second time they will know your drinks... The guys at the bar are great as well.
Food is the best I have ever had on all inclusive. Different theme every nights in the restaurant. Head chef is really taking pride in his job! Again if you have any issues, talk to him!!!! He is very friendly and approachable.
Omg the entertainment team is amazing!!!!!!! Thanks for the great shows and all the great stuff you were doing during the day!!!!! Archery, the pool game, all the Zumba classes, shuffleboard, darts etc.
Kids club is great apparently, I spoke to people from the hotel who we're staying with kids.
I read reviews that English kids didn't like the kids club because it was in German. I hard to believe this as most of entertainment staff was speaking at least 2-3 languages and everything was said in 3 languages at all times. ( English,German, French mainly)
On the top of all this free waterspouts on the beach, gym and slides.
We had a great time and we would definitely go back!!!!
I would really recommend this hotel to anyone. All ages can enjoy them self.thanks for the great holiday for all the people at club magic life Africana imperial!!!!
Before you go familiarise yourself with Tunisia, how much people get paid and their culture.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect holidays for families. The club is located close to Hammamet. From here it is just a short 'shuttle-jump' to the two golf courses around 15km from the Club. The golf clubs offer fairways and greens in olive groves, tree lined hills and cliff landscapes. The star architect, Ronald W. Fream, has come up with some fantastic ideas for you.This club is an enchanting resort with large gardens in a setting of 50,000m². There is one main Hotel with a number of apartments with a total of 321 rooms. It is situated at the seafront and approx. 65km from Tunis airport and 80km from Monastir Airport, 15km from the centre of Hammamet and approx. 25km from Nabeul. Transfer time: approx. 1 hour to Tunis and 90 minutes to Monastir. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tui Magic Life Africana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magic Life Africana Imperial Hotel Hammamet
- Magic Life Africana Imperial Hammamet