Overall impression was good, created an enviroment where you could do as much, or as little as you liked. Room a little tired but was moved to a better located one. Main restaurant area clean, tidy and very well run, as was the reception. All hotel staff were very friendly and always had a smile on their face. Enjoyed using the other onsite restaurants and snack bars, again clean and well run. A very good choice of sports activities on offer. Very pleasing layout to the hotel, all the pools and gardens well tended, beach clean and well supervised.Excellent entertainments team, in both getting guests involved in Club Magic activities during the, day, and very polished performances in the shows they staged in the evenings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect holidays for families. The club is located close to Hammamet. From here it is just a short 'shuttle-jump' to the two golf courses around 15km from the Club. The golf clubs offer fairways and greens in olive groves, tree lined hills and cliff landscapes. The star architect, Ronald W. Fream, has come up with some fantastic ideas for you.This club is an enchanting resort with large gardens in a setting of 50,000m². There is one main Hotel with a number of apartments with a total of 321 rooms. It is situated at the seafront and approx. 65km from Tunis airport and 80km from Monastir Airport, 15km from the centre of Hammamet and approx. 25km from Nabeul. Transfer time: approx. 1 hour to Tunis and 90 minutes to Monastir. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Tui Magic Life Africana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magic Life Africana Imperial Hotel Hammamet
- Magic Life Africana Imperial Hammamet