This was my first all inclusive with my 8yr old daughter.
We arrived to a lengthy wait in passport control- over 1hr but this wasn't to be expected, had read it has happened before. Others go through in twenty mins, it's just the way out there.
Transfer from airport was half hour and nice air con coach.
We got there and our room was brill. Fully stocked mini bar, plenty of storage for your clothes.
We hit the water slides and pool and found the panini bar and some drinks.
The welcome meeting was helpful and our rep took us in a walk in the madina in her own time.
This helped loads as I wouldn't have liked to explore on my own.
Food was great, we tried the Tunisia restaurant one night which was great, really good and my daughter even tried new foods.
Entertainment team are great, never stop and always doing what they can to keep you happy.
Tuesdays is there day off so you can always go off for the day if you want.
We booked a trip to the zoo and the pirate ship all in one day.
It was fab!!
The zoo was great then a smooth coach to the marina where you got into pirate ship. So much entertainment whilst sailing. We spotted dolphins whilst out. Then you can jump off the boat into sea, the kids can do it with life jackets on too.
Water sports are limited in the hotel. There is another place next to the private beach, you can get a jet ski or parasailing for 40dinar each.
When we left the hotel manager and staff wave you off in the coach, which was very sweet.
The hotel is 75% German and yes towels go out from crack of dawn.
But don't fret there's always some where you can get a bed.
Tips for waiters does work, they will be at your beck and call but if you don't you still get served so don't worry.
Also be careful when going to madina. We had a few people telling us they worked at our hotel and they would show us round. But they get the hotel name off your driver or tuck tuck driver. It's a swizz- just be careful.
Door locks are a bit temperamental had to have them reset a few times. But not end of world.
It's overall really good would recommend and even return myself
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect holidays for families. The club is located close to Hammamet. From here it is just a short 'shuttle-jump' to the two golf courses around 15km from the Club. The golf clubs offer fairways and greens in olive groves, tree lined hills and cliff landscapes. The star architect, Ronald W. Fream, has come up with some fantastic ideas for you.This club is an enchanting resort with large gardens in a setting of 50,000m². There is one main Hotel with a number of apartments with a total of 321 rooms. It is situated at the seafront and approx. 65km from Tunis airport and 80km from Monastir Airport, 15km from the centre of Hammamet and approx. 25km from Nabeul. Transfer time: approx. 1 hour to Tunis and 90 minutes to Monastir. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Tui Magic Life Africana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magic Life Africana Imperial Hotel Hammamet
- Magic Life Africana Imperial Hammamet