“One of the best in town”
Review of Le Golfe

Le Golfe
Ranked #1 of 71 Restaurants in La Marsa
Price range: US$22 - US$56
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Situe sur la plage de Sidi Abdelaziz a La Marsa, le restaurant Le Golfe vous accueille depuis plus de 50 ans de midi a minuit en service continu.
Gatineau, Canada
“One of the best in town”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

If you are looking for great food, good service and a nice view, strongly recommend this restaurant. Fish dishes are superb.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Sheerim

• Arabic first
  • Polish first
Montreal, Canada
“Excellent Food, reasonably prized”
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

Very nice and modern setting for an evening with excellent food, great service and that exotic North African ambience. I would definitely come back to this place

2 Thank Stefanhoku
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Busy”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Went on business to Tunis. At here on the recommendation of colleagues. Nice food, though the menu has no English translation. only Tunisia wines, but our choice was fine. We arrived early, but within 30 minutes it had filled up, so a booking is probably necessary.

Visited March 2014
3 Thank burenye
“Mediocre”
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

A mediocre restaurant with a great view. Average cuisine, wait staff does it's best to compensate for the chef's gastronomic shortfalls. Overpriced given the tastless cuisine we were served.
Avoid at all costs!

1 Thank Mourad B
Sandwich, United Kingdom
“A must go to!”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Sadly I didn;t take my camera on our visit but I can honestly say this is one of the best meals I have eaten!
We went on our last night in Tunisia - for which I am sure my husband is grateful otherwise we would have been back there every night!
The staff were attentive but not overbearing
We sat at the table and were immediately brought a selection of french bread and a traditional bread accompanied by a fish pate, a tapenade and a very moreish harissa dip. The bread was replenished without us needing to ask
For starter I had the most delicious salmon tartare with an avocado mousse. It had been made in a rectangular shape about 12 x 2.5 cm with the salmon on the base and a delightful avocado mix above ; my daugher had a similarly shaped aubergine dish with a cheesey/yogurty topping; and my husband had the freshest grilled sardines ever!
For mains we all chose the special of the day fillet steak. It was a Rossini style with fois gras on a crispy bread base, truffle mash and a mushroom sauce. We had all requested our steak cooked to different degrees and none of us were disappointed.
This was by far the best meal we had on our stay in the area and I would thoroughly recommend this restaurant to anyone
For the three starters, three fillets and two bottles of a very acceptable red the bill was just about £100 - bargain for food of this standard

• Visited January 2014