I went to Tunisia for a business trip and stayed in Golden tulip.
The hotel staff was very friendly. The food was o.k especially breakfast service was not good. However, the italian restaurant was magnificent.
The room was clean but it was alittle outdated and looked old. The front desk staff was very friendly.
It was an o.k stay for me
Very secure place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Golden Tulip Carthage Tunis hotel is located on Gammarth Bay, overlooking the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean, combining Business and Leisure.We have chosen this oasis of calm for the splendid views as well as nearby ancient sites.With its architectural style reflecting the meticulous standard, one would expect of a five-star deluxe hotel, while our employees are dedicated to your every need and expectation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Golden Tulip Carthage Tunis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Carthage Tunis Hotel La Marsa
- Golden Tulip La Marsa
- La Marsa Golden Tulip
- Golden Tulip Carthage Tunis Tunisia/La Marsa