This place is awesome. Seriously. A bit tricky to find as only sign is about the size of an a4 paper but it is worth searching out. Alexandra your hostess will look after pretty much anything you would like.
- service. Exceeded every expectation I had and I had read some good things about it. Everything from the welcome drinks to the surprise lamb and couscous.
- attention to detail. Alexandra has thought of eveything and spared no effort in making sure the room is impressive.
- fixtures. Almost everything is brand new. Bathtub is gorgeous. Bed is huge!
- Breakfast. Not just the average coffee, boiled egg and bread. Loads of things to fill up on.
- value. All this for $44 a night. This really is a boutique hotel and worth so much more. I'm just glad it wasn't as I probably would not have had the opportunity to enjoy it.
- For once Mr Eastwood is outta words. Nothing bad.
- can't have any uglies if no bads...
Finally, worth every dinar. You won't be disappointed with your stay at Maison Leila.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aison Leila B & B Offers To All Our Osspiti A Home In A Magnificent Menzel Djerbino. All Suites Are Decorated With Taste Very Romantic Curatee A Pool 15 Meters On 7 Fantastic With Solarium And Pool Towels Free Breakfast Very Sought With Home Made Products The Coffee And Free Available In The Day A Place Magio Dovee Spend Holidays Propie Buety Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Expedia, Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your Maison Leila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Leila Djerba Island, Tunisia