“Excelled”

Ranked #19 of 45 Hotels in Midoun
morecambe lancashire
“Excelled”
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Would like to thank reception management for their attention on arrival. As soon as the manager saw me struggle he fast forwarded us to a room ready in the main hotel instead of a two hour wait for a Menzel which I had booked before my handicap. It Was our 2nd visit there and brilliant again no complaints except the rep had changed and not as good as previous Thomas Cook please note. We are booked again for Sept but unless my op happens in the next 5 weeks we might av to cancel. But would book same place again. Good choice of food, swimming pools entertainment day and night. If wanted, bars etc. for the price cannot fault.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
5 Thank dottymlotty

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (164)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Swansea, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 March 2014

we went there the wife + myself about 3 years ago its the best place in djerba to visit. if you are taking the little ones the animation team are fantastic. they look after the kiddies so well. the food was delicious +the variety was so well spread out I would recommend this place to everyone

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
5 Thank paulleyshon
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I loved it there, I'm definitely coming back this year!
The best holiday I've ever had, the animation team were great they made the holiday even better, they made me feel so welcome! The food was delicious and such a wide variety and choice, I would recommend to go there, the kids club was fantastic even I was joining in!
The rooms are gorgeous, I was staying in a Menzel, massive rooms with a built in suite.
I could never say a word against the hotel or the staff, they were all incredibly polite, the entertainment at night was very funny!
There was always something to look forward to when you woke up, whether it's going in the pool or sunbathing in the sun, going to beach or doing one of the activities, there was something to do through the whole day! I absolutely love that hotel it was just fantastic the whole week.

• Stayed September 2013
5 Thank _hemmospenguin
Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

Good afternoon, I came the first time at this hotel is good clean with nice beach .. the food is good and the service also. the best part of the holidays is my activities with the animation that you never get bored with the variety of games that have diaforetika.oi every day is the best animator MOMO, ROSTOM is good and very entertaining, aerobics with MOMO is very entertaining as the darts with ROSTOM, certainly Joined next holiday wrestling will choose the same hotel

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Thanos G
Reviewed 2 February 2014

The animation team is super. Thanks. Also the location is great. The food is nice. People are frendly and the will help you with all of your questions.
The animation does funny thinks. The people in the restaurent will serve you good. The cleaning is also super.
Overall a good place to stay. I will come back some time.

• Stayed January 2014
3 Thank lischervincent
's-Hertogenbosch
Reviewed 22 January 2014

This hotel is simply the best I've seen. Good quality. Staff is friendly. The Animation team is just in one word super!! They organize fun stuff. They are not pushy. The food is just very good. You always have a choice. I find this simply the best hotel

• Stayed January 2014
3 Thank Melis98
London
Reviewed 17 January 2014

We had an amazing holiday here.
Starting with the room, it was on the beach.....amazing position. The room could have done with a bit of updating, but we only slept and changed in it. The maid was round every day so it was kept clean. We had a small patio outside facing the sea. It was a few minutes walk away from the hotel but was lovely and quiet so I didn't mind that at all.
The beach had dried seaweed in parts but they did try to clean it up, but that didn't bother me.There was a small bar on the beach.
The swimming pools were amazing. I loved the sea water pools the most as the fresh water ones seemed busier.
The food wasn't the most amazing of foods, but it wasn't bad either. We always found something to eat. One day was tuna steaks which were delicious. My teenage daughter is a very fussy vegetarian and struggled a bit to find food, but in all fairness, she would probably struggle where ever she went! The waiter staff were very good and friendly, No complaints at all.
The animation team were brilliant. What fantastic dancers. They put on some great shows and were so friendly to talk to. If you didn't want to take part in something, the respected this and didn't bother you. They work really hard and are working most of the day till late at night. One of the best animation teams I have ever come across.
We had a really good holiday here. It is in Africa so don't come out expecting it all to be geared up for the English. One of the complaints I heard from an English family was the food wasn't English enough, then stay in England or go to Spain or parts of Europe that cater for the English.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
5 Thank WendysLondon
Also consider these accommodations in or near Midoun
Hotel Djerba Castille
SENTIDO Djerba Beach
SENTIDO Djerba Beach
#3 of 103 in Djerba Island
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,469 reviews

Been to El Mouradi Djerba Menzel? Share your experiences!