“El mouradi”

El Mouradi Djerba Menzel
Ranked #16 of 46 Hotels in Midoun
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We found the location of the hotel very isolated. The weather was very good and all the staff at the hotel were very friendly and helpful. The Spa was excellent and the staff in there were all very friendly.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Gloria S
Write a ReviewReviews (2,293)

Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

My holiday in january was soo fantastic The animation was very very goood. And they is the best animation team ever The weather was good. And i want to go back this year. I love this hotell and animation!! :D

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Melissa B
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Would like to thank reception management for their attention on arrival. As soon as the manager saw me struggle he fast forwarded us to a room ready in the main hotel instead of a two hour wait for a Menzel which I had booked before my handicap. It Was our 2nd visit there and brilliant again no complaints except the rep had changed and not as good as previous Thomas Cook please note. We are booked again for Sept but unless my op happens in the next 5 weeks we might av to cancel. But would book same place again. Good choice of food, swimming pools entertainment day and night. If wanted, bars etc. for the price cannot fault.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank dottymlotty
Reviewed 20 March 2014

we went there the wife + myself about 3 years ago its the best place in djerba to visit. if you are taking the little ones the animation team are fantastic. they look after the kiddies so well. the food was delicious +the variety was so well spread out I would recommend this place to everyone

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank paulleyshon
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I loved it there, I'm definitely coming back this year!
The best holiday I've ever had, the animation team were great they made the holiday even better, they made me feel so welcome! The food was delicious and such a wide variety and choice, I would recommend to go there, the kids club was fantastic even I was joining in!
The rooms are gorgeous, I was staying in a Menzel, massive rooms with a built in suite.
I could never say a word against the hotel or the staff, they were all incredibly polite, the entertainment at night was very funny!
There was always something to look forward to when you woke up, whether it's going in the pool or sunbathing in the sun, going to beach or doing one of the activities, there was something to do through the whole day! I absolutely love that hotel it was just fantastic the whole week.

• Stayed: September 2013
5  Thank _hemmospenguin
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Good afternoon, I came the first time at this hotel is good clean with nice beach .. the food is good and the service also. the best part of the holidays is my activities with the animation that you never get bored with the variety of games that have diaforetika.oi every day is the best animator MOMO, ROSTOM is good and very entertaining, aerobics with MOMO is very entertaining as the darts with ROSTOM, certainly Joined next holiday wrestling will choose the same hotel

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Thanos G
Reviewed 2 February 2014

The animation team is super. Thanks. Also the location is great. The food is nice. People are frendly and the will help you with all of your questions.
The animation does funny thinks. The people in the restaurent will serve you good. The cleaning is also super.
Overall a good place to stay. I will come back some time.

• Stayed: January 2014
3  Thank lischervincent
Travellers also viewed these Midoun hotels
Vincci Helios Beach
Green Palm
#19 of 46 in Midoun
SunConnect Djerba Aqua Resort
Yadis Djerba Golf Thalasso & Spa

Been to El Mouradi Djerba Menzel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about El Mouradi Djerba Menzel

Address: BP 163 - Midoun Djerba, Midoun, Djerba Island 4116, Tunisia
Region: Tunisia > Medenine Governorate > Djerba Island > Midoun
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Swimming Pool
#11 Luxury Hotel in Midoun
#12 Spa Hotel in Midoun
#13 On the Beach Hotel in Midoun
Price Range: £21 - £71 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — El Mouradi Djerba Menzel 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your El Mouradi Djerba Menzel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
El Mouradi Djerba Menzel Hotel Midoun