Just spent one week at djerba la douce, my 3rd club med experience, had such a relaxing week I would highly recommend this village..the GO were all extremely friendly, very family oriented, perfect weather. The only small critique is the beach has lots of seaweed and the water wasn't as clear as I was expecting. Rooms were quiet, clean, grounds nice, food pretty good. Service excellent!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the island of Djerba, the mythical Club Med Village of Djerba la Douce enjoys constant sunshine, a clear blue sea and a pleasant and steady wind to fill the sails of its catamarans. With its hotels and bungalows and their flowering patios, inspired by Tunisian architecture, this Club Med Village offers an encounter with the Orient, both through the art of looking after yourself and through its refined cuisine. Relaxation and sport are there to suit your every whim, at any level of intensity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Djerba la Douce reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Djerba La Douce Hotel Midoun
- Club Med Midoun
- Midoun Club Med
- Club Med Djerba La Douce Djerba Island, Tunisia