We spent a week at easter. fantastic weather. Youssef, the chef de village, and the GO team were full of energy, making this a great experience. Typical Club Med atmosphere. Good sports infrastructure: many catamarans, and always enough wind for good sailing. Many tennis courts as well, making tennis and sailing two sports you can perform without having to queue. The restaurant capacity is limit for the size of the village. Some queuing for the best dishes. Also at the bar of La Douce: not enough staff for the number of people present. Nice sandy beach, ideal for small kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the island of Djerba, the mythical Club Med Village of Djerba la Douce enjoys constant sunshine, a clear blue sea and a pleasant and steady wind to fill the sails of its catamarans. With its hotels and bungalows and their flowering patios, inspired by Tunisian architecture, this Club Med Village offers an encounter with the Orient, both through the art of looking after yourself and through its refined cuisine. Relaxation and sport are there to suit your every whim, at any level of intensity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Djerba la Douce reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Djerba La Douce Hotel Midoun
- Club Med Midoun
- Midoun Club Med
- Club Med Djerba La Douce Djerba Island, Tunisia