Orbitz.com
Destinia.com
eDreams
ZenHotels.com
All reviews absolutely recommend this hotel great vacation animation team something different every day easy access main restaurant hotel area cleaned daily hot water beach bar cleaned every day mino kimo pedro tunisia holiday sam
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 September 2008

We was there from 29th of Aug till 9th of Sep,It is really nice hotel....
So hotel has reception with sitting....one bar inside,one piano bar,tunisian restaurant and coffee,reastaurace a la carte,main restaurant and beach club,pool bar and bar for night show and bar in disco....and everything in price of All Inclusive....and nice rooms also,where is big balcony,beds,bathroom with hair dryer,toilette,wardrobe with safety box (and its better to use it,u know not only chambermate coming to ur room and its 35 TND per 12 days so its something abt 20 EUR per 12 days),tv/sat,small table and chair....
Cleanlines was perfect. Food is the same as always,the biggest one is main restaurant but if u dont want go from beach there u can eat in beach club,where they has pizza and hamburger and few foods from main restaurant.
Animation is also good,but sometimes wht had to be funny isnt funny and wht hadnt to be funny was funny,but its normal....but their Lord of the dance show was really good....but they doesnt know how to dance latino,so its funny......
But the location of hotel is really good 30 mins to Sousse by train (tunisian says metro) and 10 min to Monastir and 300m from the airport....and dont worry the planes are not disturbing you....
Beach is nice,especially for children....if u are 150m from the beach u still have sea till knees.....
So this is ideal for young pairs,old people,and family with children....Enjoy ur holidays guys....Im hatting you tht u r going there...and me not :-))))))

Date of stay: September 2008
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank AliceGrade
Reviewed 23 July 2008

I believe this hotel's problem is that it heavily uses overbooking to compensate for people not showing up. So I'd recommend that in the high season you double-check that you get the room you really booked in that very hotel and not offered a place in some other. Don't know how to really do that though :-) ...

Otherwise, the hotel is good for parents with children.

Date of stay: July 2008
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2008

A Lovely hotel from the outside, teh lobby is beautiful, the shops are the same as when you are out shopping the hassle you to buy something.

The food is..... well not the best, the waiters are very keen to please and very friendly.

I took ice in my drinks one night and was ill for all the following week and for the following 3 weeks after returning home, i got Disentry, and had to have a doctor in my home for a day due to my illness, so please do not have ice cubes, the rest of my party were ill as well to varing degrees, but not as bad as me.

the drinks are lame and really not worth drinking.

do not go shopping alone, as the men can man handle you and litterally pull you into the shops, it can be scary, it happend to my daughter and I.

The entertainment... is easily the WORST i have ever encountered, its dreadful.

Date of stay: July 2007
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2007

Got a last minute deal for 2 weeks. Nice and clean hotel. Food and Entertainment really geared up for a weeks stay as towards the end it
did get a bit boring.

Could fault the pool area always got a sunbed no matter what time of day and the surrounding areas are very clean.

We stayed in the old part of the hotel (rooms have 3 numbers) and it was nice quite basis but very clean and had everything you needed. However speaking to other guest who stayed in the new part seemed to have bigger room with sofa etc (these rooms have 4 numbers eg 4021) so if you get a choice ask for a new room.

If you dont have kids dont go during the holidays as I imagine it will be manic, however I do not think kids would ever get bored, entertainment team very good with them.

Trips - Went on the camel ride and booked through Fritz based in the Lobby. It was enjoyable but felt sorry for the camels. Quad biking was excellent very cheap and you are out for a few hours.

Bad points - I went with my mate and I would never recommend for an all girl group to go on their own, although everyone is really friendly unfortunately a few of the entertainment and bar staff took it to the extreme and hassled us night and day. Stupidly I also left my key in the safety deposit box on the last day and had £150 stolen,
took the cleaner to the police but wasnt much they could do so make sure you are careful. Gym has nothing really in it.

Good Points - very clean, very efficient, very relaxing.

Oh also this hotel is across the road from the airport, however I would not give this a reason not to book here as you here the occasional plane and get used to it in the end.

I am really glad I booked my holiday here despite the negative points
as the good points outweighted the bad. However now I have done Tunisia wouldnt go back the world is a too bigger place.

Date of stay: September 2007
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 September 2007

Nice hotel, friendly staff, reasonably good food. Hotel is slightly old and run down, but well looked after with good cleaning staff. Animation team enthusiastic, but more for giving shows than organising interactive events. Had a very pleasant stay!

Date of stay: September 2007