I was going to write a below average review but on reflection I changed my mind.
The Hotel was V Good for the price paid, the staff were nearly all very friendly, the Hotel was reasonably clean, and the food was mainly passable.
What we did not like was the reserving of sun beds early in the morning even though the Hotel did not allow it. The majority of this was done by paying the staff to reserve your beds. This was worse on the beach as to pay was to get a good sun bed. This practice travels to the restaurants money gets you reserved tables for your stay.
The hotel is very noisy from morning till late, they gave us a quiet room that it was not.
The food was not bad you could nearly always find something to eat, don't expect bacon this is one hotel that don't serve it.
To the downside, but I must praise the concierge for saving us before I begin what a lovely caring and helpful young lady who would not allow me to give her a gift.
The DOWNSIDE THOMAS COOK most unhelpful uncaring people.
The rep who has now gone, my wife asked how good is the Spa, Im not allowed to comment, but I got elsewhere taxi will be outside Tuesday 1:30(Im sure it was could have been Monday)
Taken to another hotel experience was horrendous dirty worn out shambles dearer than Hotel.
We tried hotel and it was fantastic don't be taken elsewhere. Our wedding anniversary the rep said you will get something special in your room we did not although given a card on arrival. To my rescue the Concierge who had already reserved us a special table in one of the extra restaurants, it made our day worth it. I went and asked reception about our gifts then new nothing I went to speak to concierge, she said if was Thomas Cook fault, she went out of here was to help us and finnish our day late in the evening she went out of her way to gat wine and a basket of fruit to our room even making sure she found out what we were drinking in the restaurant above and beyond.When questioned via the new rep he said our previous rep had sorted it out for us, HOW IT WAS HER DAY OFF, and she did not know until after the event, and her approach was shouting at concierge and taking her to the Manager/Director.I think she thought she was P**** important.
The straw that broke the camels back was excuse the pun, after going on the Sarah Explorer trip and getting injured and hurt, at first its sorry then your forgotten, the new rep did not was to help, even saying we would bring thee police in made no odds. I insisted as we were going home next day to see the Head of all there a guy finally came listened and had a check to say heres 110 dina ( £40 ) were sorry, but added, it was only from him not compensation, it was not good as we were leaving so reluctantly they said they would leave sterling at reception , it never found its way there.
So in conclusion Great Hotel Crap Travel Company.
By the way we have got solicitors on to it now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SENTIDO Rosa Beach is directly located at the beach of Monastir and invites you to relax your holidays in Tunisia. In the east of Tunisia, at the sandy beach of Monartir, is the SENTIDO Rosa Beach. In approximately 7 km you can find the city center with many restaurants and shops. The airport of Monastir is approximately in 10 km distance. The SENTIDO Rosa Beach offers four different restaurants in the hotel with Tunisian, Italian and international cuisine. Furthermore, there are three hotel bars where you can enjoy your evening with a tasty drink. Besides the fitness programs you have the possibility to play volleyball, mini-soccer, darts etc. The Mini-Club for children in the age from 4-12 years provides many fun and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelsClick so you can book your SENTIDO Rosa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lti Rosa Beach Hotel Monastir
- Rosa Beach Monastir
- Rosa Beach Hotel Tunisia
- SENTIDO Rosa Beach Tunisia/Monastir