Reading through reviews prior to holiday July 2014 with 17 &19yr old daughters, I was beginning to dread the holiday. A holiday is what you make it. The hotel is lovely. Minimalistic in style. we had a suite ,two adjoining rooms, one with super king size bed...not two beds or bases...a proper bed and the other with two singles and a smaller lounger. The hotel was very clean and well maintained. A/C great.not noisy. Staff were all friendly. Spa massages very good and well priced.Each of our rooms had balcony with sea view..it did look over entertainment area, all music stopped at 12mn..no noise at all after this. The sunbed reviews were really putting me off the holiday...yes if you want beside the pool or around kiddie's pool then like any where else the beds are going to be gone if you lie in . Regarding early risers - breakfast starts at 7am.. You cannot hold beds by leaving towels on them before 7am or towels definitely lifted...it isn't as big a deal as some were making out..at 7am the sun was already hot, hot! So some people preferred to be out in early sun. If you prefer a lie in you,ll still get a sun lounger on grass area or beach. We went to Tunisia knowing that it would be a quiet holiday...it was. Entertainment staff excellent..real effort put in to it all..and we were not pestered to join in. Great choice of foods and International and Tunisian restaurants very good- good bottle of wine, ice bucket , table service- all enjoyable..we didn't make it to Italian night..be sure to see the lovely Waifa in reception re this. Good restful holiday, my daughters enjoyed this family time also. Thank you Rosa Beach!! Enjoy your holiday...sunshine 6am to 7pm!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SENTIDO Rosa Beach is directly located at the beach of Monastir and invites you to relax your holidays in Tunisia. In the east of Tunisia, at the sandy beach of Monartir, is the SENTIDO Rosa Beach. In approximately 7 km you can find the city center with many restaurants and shops. The airport of Monastir is approximately in 10 km distance. The SENTIDO Rosa Beach offers four different restaurants in the hotel with Tunisian, Italian and international cuisine. Furthermore, there are three hotel bars where you can enjoy your evening with a tasty drink. Besides the fitness programs you have the possibility to play volleyball, mini-soccer, darts etc. The Mini-Club for children in the age from 4-12 years provides many fun and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelsClick, LoveHolidays, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your SENTIDO Rosa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lti Rosa Beach Hotel Monastir
- Rosa Beach Monastir
- Rosa Beach Hotel Tunisia
- SENTIDO Rosa Beach Tunisia/Monastir