“excellent, excellent, excellent - a must visit!”

Al Mandra Restaurant
Cuisines: Tunisian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 July 2013

I cannot recommend this restaurant enough. We hated the food at our hotel so ventured over the road one night and found this gem. We had a meal for 2 including steak and wine for around £30. The food is amazing and the service is superb! If we ever visit Port El Kantaoui again i am sure that this will be one of our first points of call!

2  Thank Tiamaria07

Reviewed 16 July 2013

we are regular visitors to Tunisia and had an awful experience last month at this restaurant. half the food came out and nothing else until 40 mins later. we complained and were offered 30 dinars off the meal, we refused this as it is a pittance, we were then surrounded by burley bouncers and were made to pay. please don't get caught out like us.

2  Thank RobBrown64
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Just got back from Port El Kantaoui yesterday and tried a few places to eat.
I thought this place was okay with okay ish choice but the prices did not justify the menu.
Don't get me wrong, the region is fairly cheap to eat in anyway, but this place was more like uk prices.
The restaraunt up the way a little called Miami offered better dishes in my opinion and far more reasonable prices reflective of vegetarians vs meat eaters.

Reviewed 11 July 2013

I ate here due the reviews and the proximity of it to the Hotel I was staying. This is a modern and a classy restaurant, the food and service are very good. The menu is in French but the waiter is more than happy to explain or confirm what you are ordering. There is a range of fresh fish, lobster and mussels on the menu and this place certainly lives up to the décor and reviews. The price is very reasonable for the quality of food, visit here rather than the Le Mediterranee, as it is vastly superior in service, food and décor.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

Eat here instead of Soviva!, lovely food and friendly staff, very fresh. I had the seafood spaghetti- Massive portion, and my partner had the fillet steak, cooked to perfection.