We are currently on holiday in the Palm Marina, its a great hotel, with great staff, very friendly, always there to help. The hotel has in parts, been renovated, looking very nice, some parts still looking a little tired though. We have a superior sea /pool view room, which is lovely. food has been very good something for everyone, although in the beach side cafe, some of the meat can be very tough ( A little extra cooking time I think) Overall the holiday has been great value for money, and booking with Secret Escapes was very easy. We still have a week to go, and I hope our 2nd week is as good as the 1st. We have been to Tunisia before, and enjoyed it very much, so seeing the Marina in Port El Kantaoui, looking very run down, was a bit sad, but I guess thats what happens, when the hotels change from half board to all inclusive. The hotel and all its staff are great, and its a nice place to spend your holidays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in Hispano-Moorish style close to the marina at Port el Kantaoui, dotted with gardens leading to a beach of fine sand, the El Mouradi Palm Marina is the ideal hotel for a relaxing holiday. For golfers, the 36-hole El Kantaoui golf course is two kilometres away. The hotel is 10 kilometres from the town of Sousse, 35 kilometres from Monastir's Habib Bourguiba airport, 40 kms from Enfidha airport, 70 kilometres from Yasmine Hammamet and 135 kilometres from the capital Tunis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your El Mouradi Palm Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Mouradi Palm Marina Hotel Port El Kantaoui
- Palm Marina
- El Mouradi Palm Marina Tunisia/Port El Kantaoui